• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 72 SWB C10 on Air Ride,Frame SOLD DELETE

nateb83

I can text pics if someone can post them, full frame off restored 72 SWB C10, has 20" Boss Wheels, Accu Air 4 corner air ride with digital controls, All new rebuild, interior, etc, engine and chassis as clean as truck, Hate to sell but sold my Megacab and need a crew cab for my kids and to pull other toys, Has mild SBC, tubular control arms, New exhaust with electric cutouts, Fuel tank moved between frame rails in rear, truck has 12 bolt with power steering and disc, was recently driven to Wharf car show in orange beach this past summer and to TN a few weeks ago, Great truck, may entertain other trades but trade price is 29900, if interested in cash purchase message me and we can discuss it, message me with offers or trades, 256-709-3317 Located iN N Alabama

Re: 72 SWB C10 on Air Ride,Frame off build want to trade for crew cab truck.

GREAT LOOKING TRUCK!!!! glwts

Nice !!

Very nice if I didn't think so much of my buggy I would be interested in a trade! That red is flashemifyougotem

I Love the truck, just with 2 kids I dont drive it like I should, open to trades but need a crew cab truck to pull boat, I will listen to all, message me