• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8 on 6.5 Rockwells

Ouverson super 8's for the traditional way. That being said I bet you could buy or make an adapter like crane sells to put 05 up unit bearings on a rockwell axle. The only issue is then you would been to get a custom outer axle shaft.

They have been cut down to Dana 60 width, so one spare axle will fit all four corners. Just trying to figure out what's best. Swap, or pay for some custom beadlocks.

On facebook there was a guy named Brett Harrell who has a jimmy smith buggy from the west coast. He had some adapters for sale for rockwell to 8x6.5

I don't have Facebook, I'll try to get my wife to look it up. Slim chance she'll find it. If you have a link I'd appreciate it

1624560992262.png

Finding them may be tough but about ten years ago I had performance machine build me some 2.5 spindles turned down to except a gym 14 bolt hub saved a ton of weight
image.jpg
image.jpg

Only a small amount of material is removed, and different bigger bearings could be used, but would be slightly weaker

Only a small amount of material is removed, and different bigger bearings could be used, but would be slightly weaker
Ah, nevermind. I was thinking the 2" violators required new spindles. My fuzzy memory was confusing it with putting 40 spline stubs in a D60 (requiring new spindles/bearings/etc.

I havent' messed with any big parts in a long time.

Latest posts