• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

84 gmc no name

jccarter1 said:
If I had to guess I would say the front is a GM 10 bolt/44 the rear is probably a GM 12 bolt :****: with 600 hp that is going to be one parts breaking mofo
Yeah I've got a 14 bolt lined up I'm Savin up to get it's hard as **** to find front 60s around me that aren't $500+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds are if you have 4low and nothing else, you have a shift linkage problem. Have you laid up under it yet and made sure you dont have a bent shift link or stick jammed in there. If all looks good with the shift linkage you might look into the possibility of a broken motor or trans mount keeping you from being able to get the transfer case into any other gear.

What exactly is your problem? Is the shifter stuck in 4low, or does the shifter move but the truck stays in 4low?

d_daffron said:
Odds are if you have 4low and nothing else, you have a shift linkage problem. Have you laid up under it yet and made sure you dont have a bent shift link or stick jammed in there. If all looks good with the shift linkage you might look into the possibility of a broken motor or trans mount keeping you from being able to get the transfer case into any other gear.

What exactly is your problem? Is the shifter stuck in 4low, or does the shifter move but the truck stays in 4low?
The stick moves I've looked under the truck and the linkage is moving but when you push the stick farward there isn't any gears it's like just shoving it in nutral

Well the old blue will be comin up for sale found a more interesting project trucks priced at $800 with no motor I don't think that's to steep

rednecklights said:
1015d31e3115ecc1851f1965ba86c120.jpg

10d59d9c3fd4522a4cba66afaeaaff7b.jpg

That pretty bad ass but my plans when I sell some **** is cj7 44front with detroit 60rear 4.88 gears 383 th400 208 on 39.5 tsl boggers

Latest posts