• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

85 superbobbed 4runner(aka BURNING BENJAMINS)

Hoops and crossover bar. Figured out that fitting 43's under this truck with full fenders isn't gonna happen. Gonna have to loose the marker lights and cut the fenders straight to the top of the grill. It's that or make it crazy tall so I guess I will be cutting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 458
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 459
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 463
Also got the hardtop cut down and roughed in. Not finished yet but close enough to allow me to set it on for the sake of building the exo cage around it. Not sure yet if I'm gonna make a removable section between the B andC pillars to take the top out the top or make it to slide out the back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 463
Thank you! I haven't made it yet but it will be a L shape tank that mounts to the back of the truck between the strut hoop with the bottom going under the bed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 385
That's the factory pump assembly off the 01 taco donor truck . I had to modify the pick up and the sender float by rotating them 90 degrees counter clockwise because of the shape of the tank. If your talking about the mounting plates on the tank they were the ones on the tacoma fuel tank that I cut out and reused.