• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

87 Toyota P/U SAS

i've done this all of 1 times, but i used fj60 rotors with 92 v6 ifs calipers that i had lying around with no issues at all. it also had more braking power with 35s than the truck did stock with 33s (maybe due to new parts?)

Awesome thanks guys!! Im still rebuilding the axle, waiting on the new rotors and the shackle mounts. I'll post some pics once I start tearing into it.

my long spline driveline is neither heavy or sloppy...and if the front is set up right no stock d line will work right... front should be pushed forward some during SAS....

my long spline driveline is neither heavy or sloppy...and if the front is set up right no stock d line will work right... front should be pushed forward some during SAS....

Why is that...? How do I determine how far forward is proper if I'm still runnjng the stock driveline?

and if the front is set up right no stock d line will work right....

Well my setup works great with a high quality STOCK toyota non cv shaft with a OEM toyota slipyoke.

My front is set up correctly. I have a couple feet of stable/usable suspension travel up front.

Long slips ARE heavy and sloppy when compared to a stock slipyoke.

My 1 1/2" inner 2" outer square driveline doesn't rattle and is indefawkingstructable with minimum 1/4" wall thickness. I didn't have good luck with the stock slip & spline up front so I went with what has held up perfectly since '03 untouched. Your results may vary of course.

My 1 1/2" inner 2" outer square driveline doesn't rattle and is indefawkingstructable with minimum 1/4" wall thickness. I didn't have good luck with the stock slip & spline up front so I went with what has held up perfectly since '03 untouched. Your results may vary of course.

arent you parting out your truck since it only gets wheeled once a year? :corn: