• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

88 4-RUNNER BUILD NAMED "FOR SALE"

STROKERYOTA

So I started this build a year ago and its getting close to being done, this was supposed be a budget build to get me out on the trail while I build a bouncer, well the bouncer got scratched and a well built trail rig got built instead. I named it "For Sale" because most of the parts that it was being built was stuff I had laying around the shop for sale, including the truck. Drivetrain consist of a Chevy 4.3, 4L60E with full manual valve body, atlas 4.3, Superduty D60 front with CTM's and 35 spline outers welded 513's, Sterling 10.25 rear with stock shafts welded 513's, 3-link with pan par front, 4-linked rear, ORI's, my idea was to over build the drivetrain and under power the rig, I'm tired of breaking on the trail, I wanna spend more time in the seat than turning wrenches. I will post more build pics over the next few days.

Here is a pic before getting started a year ago.

and this is present

Thx for all the complaints ;D still trying to find time to post more build pics

The grill took me and a buddy about 7-8 hours to get right, I think it makes this build, I had a few customers say " is that a jeep" or "is that a Cherokee" and I would get pissed, so I had to get the TOYOTA emblem cut for the grill lol, that pic coming too lol

Here are a few interior pics

dbf3c0f8c18b16062ca727a7740a46b2.jpg
8671a8c3c6d25b0a51a944621a6e8921.jpg
19ac56166f996d4069ff76a4529a0964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKERYOTA said:
Ya probably not, I think the guy that help me design it didn't know much about setting it up ????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I had nothing to do with the suspension

Technician said:
Glad I had nothing to do with the suspension

Don't worry.. rumor has it he is an asshole, and got most of the link geometry numbers off a bathroom stall at the Flying J :****:

Are you running ORI's or coilovers on this?