• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A fellow wheeler needs our help.

yankster

HC Supporter
Nate and Heather Tucker (Rockwell607) are great people and a big part of the wheeling community in the Northeast. They got the worst news on the way back from the Put up or Shut up ride at Aetna. A fire devastated their house, personal belongings and Heather's vehicle. A Gofundme account has been started to help take care of them in the immediate future.

www.gofundme.com/kep7ks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 124
Woke up and saw this first thing on book of faces. What a horrible call to receive much less being hours away and getting it. Hope all comes back together swiftly and painless b

Thanks everyone , we are still driving home and keep getting pictures and calls , sounds like the house is gone, my shop is fine with two buggies in it and my tools...my sons birthday is tomorrow and he's lost most everything his bedroom was in the top front of the house ...guess it's gonna be a long road to rebuild our lives and figure a new house out

Safe travels, weather is turning into **** up this way they closed I 76 this morning due to a huge pile up and black ice. You guys don't need any more bad luck.

Bad deal guys! Hated to hear of this, but it happens. I'm just glad nothing was lost that can't be replaced. Best of luck to you guys, maybe insurance will treat you right!

Latest posts