• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna mt

I have done AOP a few times.

I am not a big hill climb kind of guy. Tend to rock crawl more. Any rock gardens or good crawling?

Lol. I love golden mt. Go there non stop drool.

Just need to venture out. Thanks guys!

I'd say its worth the drive.

Plenty of dirt washes/gullys and rock ledges to play on, and tons of trail riding.

Not like a "park" at all, as in you can make the trails as hard as you want by picking what you do and don't want to drive on.

Been to Hale I assume?

tall boy said:
I have done AOP a few times.

I am not a big hill climb kind of guy. Tend to rock crawl more. Any rock gardens or good crawling?
if it has beeen a while you need to try it again,the rocks are starting to show though on the older trails on top of the 20 somthing new trails that have been cut this past winter. you want rocks,41,60,65 and 55 have all you need :****:

You can go to Griffith cycle or battle creek powersports and buy a day pass for $22 for the driver and $5.50 per passenger and park at raccoon mtn. Aetna has it all from creek beds to big hill. I think I even heard that the we rock offroad club were doing some kind of day pass and if you like rock crawling you should look into that b/c the creek bed going from the camp ground to the top of the mountain is pretty bad ass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 107
thanks for the info! we had a blast. place is huge! Thank god we had someone who knew where we were going. Thanks Lane!

Latest posts