• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Air pressure 43 SX Stickies and others....

I run 15 in my reds works good started out at 8 and I can't tell much difference my rig weighs 5600 so it make them bulge a lot at 8!

halcat said:
You boys keep talking, I'm mounting my 43 stickies now.
Yep same here. What kind of break in time should I expect on new sx stickies? Any? Not to highjack

BNBOFFROAD said:
run my creepys at 18 and they work great most of my buddys run close to the same and there all on some sort of sticky tire .more psi equals less cutting imo
Good info! Anything I can do to avoid cuttin and chunks flyin ill do! I'm waiting on my treps now, first set of new tires.. Always been kinda worn TSL's 42" and they honestly never let me down. Im sure they may have if I would have tried some of the other trails but im a puss, im So excited, thinking about cutting two strips out of the concrete in driveway to my garage just so I don't wear them down anymore than I have to.. :woot: it was really hard to get the words to come out when my girlfriend asked me how much they were.. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
it was really hard to get the words to come out when my girlfriend asked me how much they were.. :****:

Funny, I told my wife they were 700 a tire and a bit over 300 for each wheel, she didn't say a whole lot, then after they were delivered, she saw the invoice on the counter, I guess she did not multiply the numbers by four..... molaugh

Latest posts