• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Airbag light flashing

sexxy

I may have posted in the wrong location if I did please move.

Now on to my question. I'm working on a 07 silverado 2500hd 6.0 4wd (new body style). I bought the truck at a insurance sale and it was in "rough" shape. It would run and drive but sounded like a 70s-80s log truck, super loud. The cluster looked like a Christmas tree from all the lights being on. After some diagnosis found a bad body control module and well over half the exhaust manifold bolts were missing. Got the body control module in swapped the steering column due to electrical/mechanical problems.

I've had everything reflashed to proper recognition of ecm and accessories. Had the airbag off started backing out and then the airbag light starts flashing on and off. Hooked scanner back on and no codes to be found. Any ideas, trying to get it fixed so I have a spare tow rig and/or loner(rental) if my main work truck goes down or dad needs it for something.

Attachments

• 20220728_082727.jpg
    20220728_082727.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 81
No codes on the airbag module, but do you have actually the ability to communicate with the module ?

According to scanner it is communicating. It's a snap on. It was reading fine steady light found/ fixed issue with no light. Started backing out of parking lot and started flashing before I get to the road. Don't understand it at all. Scanner shows no codes.

Only other light on is check engine, it is for evap and o2 sensors. From all research and digging I'm leaning toward sensor under the radiator. Gonna try to find a junkyard replacement and go from there.

Latest posts