• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Airsoft

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Does anyone play on here? I have started playing it with my son an I'm haveing ablast with it.

UTG AK74U Tatical
IMG_20121023_200249.jpg

The one on the right is a Echo1 AK74 RIS
IMG_20121023_200334.jpg

JG M4
IMG_20121023_184929.jpg

G&G M4
IMG_20121023_184901.jpg

Another JG M4
IMG_20120918_212147.jpg

Never played before, but they recently opened up a big airsoft course out near me in College Grove, TN that seems like it would be pretty neat.

I have not gotten into the high end of it yet, but have been messing around with the $50-$200 guns. I have several pistols, a couple of shotguns and 2 M4s that we have been playing with out in the yard.

We have a large indoor airsoft arena in Dickson, Tn about 35 miles west of Nashville. It is 30,000 sq.ft. with a black light room, a red room, and a large open room with houses, bunkers, old cars & trucks, a elevated platform that runs around the wall. Check them out at there website, facebook or on youtube. the name of the place is MOOSEHERD AIRSOFT. Friends of mine own it.

I used to do a bit but never any full on courses or anything. I was into paintballing and the two tend to go hand in hand. My old roomate and I used to go back and forth with airsoft. My wife complains weekly cause it is years later and she is still finding the pellets all over the house.

I gave all the guns to my old roomate when he moved out, but at the time i was saving for one of these...

380x272_E1minilongF.jpg

And was planning on mounting it to my jeep.

I'm sure the cops would have loved that plan...

Im currently in process of building a mini from scratch. It will run on co2 and if im correct on the cordless drill speed it should shot about 2500 rounds a minute.

Rescue1 said:
Im currently in process of building a mini from scratch. It will run on co2 and if im correct on the cordless drill speed it should shot about 2500 rounds a minute.

I know nothing about these, but that sounds mighty impressive!

Rescue1 said:

Just don't make the same mistake as me and shoot it in the house.

And if you do, don't blame me...

How do you "play" airsoft?

I have been thinking about getting them for my kids to upgrade from Neft guns.

wngrog said:
How do you "play" airsoft?

I have been thinking about getting them for my kids to upgrade from Neft guns.

You buy all the **** that swat or special forces wears, spend a **** ton on a gun that has every accesory made added to it, then run around and pretend to kill each other...fags.

Re: Re: Re: Airsoft

rock mafia said:
You buy all the **** that swat or special forces wears, spend a **** ton on a gun that has every accesory made added to it, then run around and pretend to kill each other...fags.

Lol
I reckon its better than video games

With paintball you know when you hit the other guy... So how does a game of airsoft work if the pellets just bounce off without a trace?

The marking bb's are a joke. They also jam up your gun. We use the honor system and call your hit when your hit. The first 2 M4's shot about 340 to 350 fps(feet per second) and will leave a whelp on you up to a bout 20 yards.The AK are about the same as the first 2 M4's. The last M4 with bipod shots about 460 to 480 and will leave one about 30 yards , but beyond that you just have to be honorable about being hit.

I've shot a full 5000 count bucket of the markers through my 420fps M4 without issue, but I do clean it at end of the day so it may be the difference. (Not saying you don't clean yours). I only bought the markers initially for setting the sites and spin on the BBs to get it as accurate as possible. The 20g BBs do shoot slower, but are alot more accurate. I figure my next rifle will be the all metal one instead of the Walmart special ops. Seen a few sniper rifles on CL for decent price too. Don't waste your money on the glow in the dark BBs like I did. I let them set under a lamp for several hours to where the tub lit up the whole room and still couldn't see them as they came out of the gun.

Check out www.evike.com . They have alot of good prices. We have a guy in Oxford Al. that runs a Airsoft store and he has a lot of stuff in house. He just order a G&G M4 Gas blowback Combat Machine from there and has it for about $155. He is on Facebook ( Alabama Airsoft Armory). We are also tryin to get dates to use Fort McClellan training facilities for the national guard. That is going to fun as HELL! :****:
Roadyy said:
I've shot a full 5000 count bucket of the markers through my 420fps M4 without issue

What brand BB's are you using? Cuz I had no luck with them. Also are you using a Tight bore barrel?

Believe it or not I shot Blammo Kill Marker BBs through the Walmart half plastic half metal Black Ops M4 battery operated blow back rifle and only had a clog twice, but that was when I first started shooting the gun and think it could have been more of me not preloading the clip wind up correctly.

Thanks for the link and I will check them out. There was a guy set up in the local flea market building selling the gas guns, but I'm not sure where he is now. I have his card at home, but haven't gone too far into the hobby since I haven't been able to convince my friend's wives this is a good thing to spend money on... molaugh

molaugh I know the feeling! :****: Mine lets me becuz it lets me and my son spend more time togther. It's alot of fun shooting his ass.

I'll have to try the Blammo's. The Crossmans is the ones I was having problems with.

Any of the ammo you get from walmart is sub standard. Although their 20g biodegradable BBs are good in the camo flavor. I try not to buy anything else from them other than appetizers like this M4. Then I go to the specialty shops to get the true conversations filled with info on the matter.

Too bad Anniston is so far away else I'd enjoy joining in on that training base.