• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All at once.....

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Moved in new house yesterday, took today off work to finish unboxing ****. Super happy, beyond excited.

Then we leave this afternoon to go get some drill bits and run other errands, BOOM total ****ing asshole runs a stop sign from the left and t-bones the **** out of us in driver side, we collide into random truck waiting at stop sign on opposite side of the road, broke that guys arm, and we flew off into the ditch/trees. Thank god for air bags. Saturn is totaled. Dammit, the Satillac is gone! :(

Casie fractured one of her eye socket bones real bad and I feel like I pulled everything in my ****ing neck and right shoulder/chest. Cant hardly move my right arm and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Apparently I took all these pics and dont even remember it. I was concussed and out of it for at least 3 hours before I became coherent.

I heard mention of DUI, not sure if dude was ****ed up or not. We just got home from the hospital and most our **** is still boxed up in the new house garage, what some horse **** timing. I'd like to cut that fat son of a bitch's toes off with garden shears that hit us and make him eat them bone and all. He's in the white cutoff t shirt in a couple of those pics. Im just glad casie is ok, and her little boy was with his dad this week so he wasn't involved.

Meanwhile, since my right arm is ****ed up, I didn't realize how hard it was to wipe my ass with my left hand. I feel like I can't even reach my ass.....mash yer motor. Gonna be a long unwanted week off from work...
1d3ecf342079b585a5795faa5d4ba3ae.jpg
4c561b61153b83c1ac1478983a17c7bb.jpg
51e4d43bc1e965302bcad20608f17917.jpg
c568f9b49ef2b9556a49f94c5c7d215b.jpg
51eb94595d0cc01611bcdabd87d299d3.jpg
3b7ae99207ee6db8f00ff930d285adfb.jpg
8dad9bb3f56d890b6aa974038e33242b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Could have been a lot worse. Glad you guys are ok.
Hate to see the satillac totaled, that was by far the nicest vehicle you've ever owned. Too soon?

Re: Re: All at once.....

Eddyj said:
Hate to see the satillac totaled, that was by far the nicest vehicle you've ever owned. Too soon?
Definitely one of my favorites! Gonna miss those 30 mpg's ;(

**** couldnt have happened at a worse time. Summer school semester started last week and all this moving, not even settled in new house, and now I can't even pull a car door shut with my right arm haha. What ****ing luck.

You and your wife are alive. That's all that matters. Glad you're okay.......no one else on here can argue with me as good as you can.....LOL

Re:

Yer wrong! That's dumb! Lemme google it!

Lol yeah man, glad to be alive, that could have gone a lot worse. I don't remember the first thing about the wreck, but casie remembers every bit of it. Her and other witnesses said dude just blew the stop sign and never checked up, right out into one of the two busiest highways in the city. ****ing idiot!

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Yer wrong! That's dumb! Lemme google it!

Lol yeah man, glad to be alive, that could have gone a lot worse. I don't remember the first thing about the wreck, but casie remembers every bit of it. Her and other witnesses said dude just blew the stop sign and never checked up, right out into one of the two busiest highways in the city. ****ing idiot!

Alexander Shunnarah

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:

It's never too soon!

Turn the satty into a transaxle buggy :driving:

Glad you and Casie are good as can be expected, stuff can be replaced but your lives cannot. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Cars can be replaced or repaired and even a leg can be too lol, but all jokes aside you're lucky, just hope old boy had insurance cause he prob don't own ****, I bet ur a sore sucker today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Should've taken the peg leg off before ya got out of the car and acted like the sumbitch blew your leg off!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Should've taken the peg leg off before ya got out of the car and acted like the sumbitch blew your leg off!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I was gonna say the exact same thing.

Kick that peg off in the floor and scream "ahhh my leg my leg, my whole life is gone, ahhh I can't feel my toes, is my leg gone?! " at least try to get him to throw up on the side of the road.

Anyway jokes aside, anytime you can walk away from a crash, as you know, is a blessing.