• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All at once.....

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Should've taken the peg leg off before ya got out of the car and acted like the sumbitch blew your leg off!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Glad y'all are ok.

In a volunteer dept and years ago was a wreck. Guy still in the cargo van, emt got a hold of his feet and was going to move him some. The guy had a prosthetic leg and it came loose. So the emt thought he pulled the guys leg off. It was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go get an attorney today. Don`t even **** around. His insurance company is gonna **** you if you don`t. Sad...but it`s just the truth these days.

truckbroke said:
Go get an attorney today. Don`t even **** around. His insurance company is gonna **** you if you don`t. Sad...but it`s just the truth these days.

I very seldom see people get ****ed by automobile insurance and I deal with it everyday. Usually I see people get paid $3000 for their totaled piece of **** they bought for $500 and couldn't sell for $800 :****:

I can only speak from my experience with Progressive. I told them if a progressive driver ever did as much as bump me again I would run up as many bills for them to pay as possible. I can`t remember ever cussing someone out as bad as I did the progressive rep the day I picked up my super duty at the body shop and was handed a bill for some parts on a truck with 65k miles. I was nice through the whole entire experience and my kindness was taken advantage of in the end. I`m fairly creative and totally ran out of nasty **** to say to the rep. Body shop owner said it was the worse case of verbal abuse he`d seen in 20 years of business. I hope that rep is no longer living.

Re: Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Glad y'all are ok.

In a volunteer dept and years ago was a wreck. Guy still in the cargo van, emt got a hold of his feet and was going to move him some. The guy had a prosthetic leg and it came loose. So the emt thought he pulled the guys leg off. It was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would piss myself from laughing if I saw that.

truckbroke said:
I can only speak from my experience with Progressive. I told them if a progressive driver ever did as much as bump me again I would run up as many bills for them to pay as possible. I can`t remember ever cussing someone out as bad as I did the progressive rep the day I picked up my super duty at the body shop and was handed a bill for some parts on a truck with 65k miles. I was nice through the whole entire experience and my kindness was taken advantage of in the end. I`m fairly creative and totally ran out of nasty **** to say to the rep. Body shop owner said it was the worse case of verbal abuse he`d seen in 20 years of business. I hope that rep is no longer living.

Some are worse than ever. OMNI is the worst of the worst. You can always file on your own personal insurance if you have full coverage and their insurance is screwing around with your best interests

Re:

Idk what we are gonna do yet, I have a friend that is a badass local lawyer, I am probably going to hollar at him just to hear his advice. Other than that, I believe I heard them say the guy had insurance, but I am gonna call the officer that worked the scene and ask him wtf happened with that guy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: All at once.....

jeeptj99 said:
how fast was the SOB going? glad yall are ok though.
I aint real sure, but we were going at least 55, which is the speed limit for the road we were on. He came out of a side road. I mean he had to be ****ed up or brakes went out or something, no way in hell you can just accidentally blow that stop sign he ran. He is from the area too, that is a short backroad he came off of, wasn't like he'd been driving straight for miles and just came up on it too fast. Once you are on that road, you know you about to pop out on hwy 75 north in a matter of about 1 minute.

BPINAZ said:
You and your wife are alive. That's all that matters. Glad you're okay.......no one else on here can argue with me as good as you can.....LOL

I may contest that...lol. Glad you are and your wife are OK JD.

Holy crap, glad yall are ok! That is the worst part about driving cheap beaters, safety features are usually lacking. I have often thought about this driving my cavalier daily.

Congrats on the new house, looks like a nice place.

ive been through tragedy, your still alive and that's what counts, most everything else can be replaced...**** like this does make you step back sometimes and think damn! what if...

Sue his ass. When my wife got t boned several years back insurance was dragging their feet so we hired a lawyer. I even sued for missed marital relations because she hurt her back and neck and couldn't perform her wifely duties. And we got a decent bit too, even the part for me. Keep track of missed work and such too because you can recoup that money as well.

grcthird said:
Holy crap, glad yall are ok! That is the worst part about driving cheap beaters, safety features are usually lacking. I have often thought about this driving my cavalier daily.

Congrats on the new house, looks like a nice place.
I was actually impressed man, all the air bags blew as they should, and I didn't even know it had side curtain air bags. We got beat up, but if them bags didn't blow, there is no telling how it would have ended up. I know them side curtain air bags had some force, I got a giant strawberry on the top of my head I assume from where they opened. Still not sure what Casie hit to fracture her eye socket.

TacomaJD said:
I was actually impressed man, neither of us were wearing seatbelts (insert disciplinary comments here), all the air bags blew as they should, and I didn't even know it had side curtain air bags. We got beat up, but if them bags didn't blow, there is no telling how it would have ended up. I know them side curtain air bags had some force, I got a giant strawberry on the top of my head I assume from where they opened. Still not sure what Casie hit to fracture her eye socket.

Who was driving? quite possibly yall hit each other and she knocked you senseless and you broke her face.

money_pit_yj said:
Who was driving? quite possibly yall hit each other and she knocked you senseless and you broke her face.

I'm glad you guys are not hurt bad! But that made me literally lol! :****: molaugh

Re:

Haha I was driving, and I don't even recall the first tid bit about how any of it happened. She said dude just came out of nowhere (there's a tree line on that side road), and she said I started saying "**** **** **** ****" tried to swerve, glanced off of him, hit the other truck, and ended up in the ditch.

Good times. Time to start looking for a good used Camry.

Glad to hear you guys are ok! I'd take the aforementioned advice and lawyer up, though. Can't be too careful these days. You may be slick, but his lawyer is slicker.

Re:

Left a message for my lawyer to call me back tomorrow, he was out of the office today.

I have no doubt that he is a good lawyer, heard of him closing several big money suits, but do you think I would be better off contacting one of the mainstream lawyers like Charles Pittman or Alexander Shunarrah? I ain't trying to ruin the guy's life, but I definitely want what's owed to me.