• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

allied beadlocks

y2knole

Looks like Raceline owns Allied now and looks like a new wheel is STUPIDLY expensive these days... I need to replace one that i F'd up and they want $330 for one steel 17" beadlock and I can only find one or two places that even sell them anymore...

Anyone got a line on a better price/supplier of them? Thanks!

They are made in MERICA . I just bought some from https://www.sneveysoffroad.com/. See if he can hook you up.
Thanks, I found a place here in Marietta that is going to fix the one that i bent up. i tried to heat and beat and couldnt get it back in shape enough to hold air... They're gonna do it fro $175 which is still a lot but better than new. Funny, when i took it in there today the place was full of rolls royces, and other fancy **** and then my shitbox beat ass used beadlock... they only deal with aluminum but said they'd handle a steel wheel for me as a one-off...and seemed totally unfamiliar with what a beadlock is or how it works or why... whatever as long as they get it done and they said it will be ready for pickup Monday...

The other one i screwed up is a lost cause so I think im gonna just buy a cheap steel wheel and use that as a spare...

I got lucky and found a new one on eBay for $205 shipped. Box damaged, bolts missing, and scratced. Had to watch for a few weeks until it was listed.

Check out Battleborn wheels...they have one that is exactly like the Allied beadlocks and if I remember correctly, the price is in the low to mid $200 range.

you can get a wheel "pretty" straight with a small bottle jack inside the wheel, and some strategically placed scrap steel and wood.

Thanks, I found a place here in Marietta that is going to fix the one that i bent up. i tried to heat and beat and couldnt get it back in shape enough to hold air... They're gonna do it fro $175 which is still a lot but better than new. Funny, when i took it in there today the place was full of rolls royces, and other fancy **** and then my shitbox beat ass used beadlock... they only deal with aluminum but said they'd handle a steel wheel for me as a one-off...and seemed totally unfamiliar with what a beadlock is or how it works or why... whatever as long as they get it done and they said it will be ready for pickup Monday...

The other one i screwed up is a lost cause so I think im gonna just buy a cheap steel wheel and use that as a spare...

What tires are you running on them?

What tires are you running on them?
37" blue label krawlers.

The one im having reparied was trashed because i drove into a tree at speed. not the tire or wheels fault.

The other one got ruined because of some kinda issue with lug nuts/studs... im not quite sure if i didnt have lugnuts tight enough? or if the studs I pressed into a spacer were not in all the way? or what... but the lug holes got wallowed out and thats a contribution to the recycler at this point... expensive and avoidable mistake whichever it was...

you can get a wheel "pretty" straight with a small bottle jack inside the wheel, and some strategically placed scrap steel and wood.
not sure how bad your was, but here is mine and how I was able to get it straight enough to hold air. Had to work it back and forth between the three spots.

Attachments

• Rim1.JPG
    Rim1.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Rim2.JPG
    Rim2.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Rim3.jpg
    Rim3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 178
Good Lord! What did you do?
was at Barnwell Mtn for the Mega Run, was running the rock garden challenge and caught a flat near the end of the course (most likely from the first dent in the rim because the tire was fine) and then it dented pretty easy after that.