• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aluminum 14 bolt bearing support

1SAWB

yup thats my side action
One of the engineer's here at work builds transmissions and makes tools for rear end set up, transmission's and quite a few other engine parts. anyways one day while talking with him he asked if there would be interest in an aluminum pinion support for the 14 bolt axle. and of course i said "Hell Yes !" he purchased thru GM a brand new bearing support for the bigger bearing's 89 and up if I remember right and started drawing it up. he is now at the point of production and wanted to get an idea from the offroad community if this will sell or not. the difference in weight is 7 pounds :eek: which is totaly crazy to me :clap:

so the point of this post is to get a REAL i dea if this will sell or not. price should be around $250.00ish depending on quantity he builds :cool: personally i've already put my money in on it

I think one of the 14-bolt third member companies is already making this ... not that competition is a bad thing.

IF i remember correctly the torq drop out uses more bolts and perfectly round pattern so i dont think it will go into the stock iron housing

Re: Re: Re: Aluminum 14 bolt bearing support

1SAWB said:
IF i remember correctly the torq drop out uses more bolts and perfectly round pattern so i dont think it will go into the stock iron housing

I'm pretty sure they made a nodular one that uses an aluminum support that is the normal pattern. Who knows though. I can't keep track of them all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts