• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Am I over reacting?

Sounds like to me it's time to put this puke in his place. You don't get rid of roaches by being nice.....you get rid of them by stomping the **** out of them.

What if you shared a screenshot of his text with us? Ohhhh wait, don't do that I would hate if you "accidentally" shared his phone number with us. :****:

Eddyj said:
What if you shared a screenshot of his text with us? Ohhhh wait, don't do that I would hate if you "accidentally" shared his phone number with us. :****:

Haha,,, ya that's been bad in the past,,,, but we'll deserved :****:

Re:

Holy hell!! I am an ugly hard to get along with (on a good day) OCD asshole. I could never do better than the woman I married. T he first guy that started that messaging crap on my wife would bear the burden of my wrath!! and also FACEBOOK IS THE DEBIL!!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of the advice. Agree with all this. I am not one to play games though. I prefer to kill a snake by chopping off the head. Hopefully this thing is over. It will be interesting to see if we run into him at church.

Uvcant controlled this guy but damn you shouldn't have to... Wemon know how to cock block better than anyone. If your wife wasn't the least bit intrigued by this outside attention this wouldn't be an issue, she wouldn't just stop it she would run from it and create ways to not be in this situation. Your wife she would have told that girl, of it was like u say....

May I suggest some marriage counseling, or at least talk to your pastor as a couple.

Best advice so far, I keep thinking there is more to it. Me and the wifey would leave those jokers alone completely, there is something wrong with that couple and it will bleed over into your relationship, sounds kinda like it already might have a little bit. Good luck

Ask him in a public setting, like the end of church when people are comparing cars and clothes in groups of several people, if you can nail his wife. When he says no, get stern and loud and say, "THEN STOP TRYING TO SCREW MINE." Then just walk away with no explanation. Extra points if his wife is standing there.

I got this. You should bang a hooker and catch herpes. Then, give your wife herpes. Then she can give him herpes. BOOM! That'll teach him.

Seriously tho, I would have throat punched the dude before now. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Re:

kushKrawlin said:
Bahahahaha thaT lil sob! First time I met him he introduced himself then let me know if I got tired of my ole lady he would hang out with her!! Hahaha lil Turd.

Thats funny as hell :****:

Re: Re: Am I over reacting?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ask him in a public setting, like the end of church when people are comparing cars and clothes in groups of several people, if you can nail his wife. When he says no, get stern and loud and say, "THEN STOP TRYING TO SCREW MINE." Then just walk away with no explanation. Extra points if his wife is standing there.
Extra points if he says you CAN nail his wife.

I kid, dude needs to be dealt with.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Another reason to not be on facebook, why doesnt she just block him and delete him and if his wife ask why she did that just say he talked inappropriately to her and let him deal with her, take the high road man and just drop both of em from your life, no friendship is worth your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Another reason to not be on facebook, why doesnt she just block him and delete him and if his wife ask why she did that just say he talked inappropriately to her and let him deal with her, take the high road man and just drop both of em from your life, no friendship is worth your family

I don't think it would be an issue to do that. Why it's a bit of a bigger deal is that they will still run into this couple at church, so he's trying to take the best method of resolution. I haven't drawn the first bit of info that would lead me to believe the OP's wife has done anything in the wrong.

TacomaJD said:
I don't think it would be an issue to do that. Why it's a bit of a bigger deal is that they will still run into this couple at church, so he's trying to take the best method of resolution. I haven't drawn the first bit of info that would lead me to believe the OP's wife has done anything in the wrong.
i wasnt meaning to drop his wife i meant the dude and his wife, no need for any drama like that, relationships can be hard enough so why bring in drama

Zjman said:
i wasnt meaning to drop his wife i meant the dude and his wife, no need for any drama like that, relationships can be hard enough so why bring in drama

Sorry, I quoted you for some reason and really was referring to the other comments about there might be something fishy spilling over into his marriage and suggesting couseling.