• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

another 555?

Yeah they were #555 last year in XRRA West. But they arent running this year so I got that number. Its mine now, as long as I keep running.

Or even if I dont' I'll keep the name, but add and "X" to the car so it will be "555x", worst case scenario.

InDaShop said:
Yeah they were #555 last year in XRRA West. But they arent running this year so I got that number. Its mine now, as long as I keep running.

Or even if I dont' I'll keep the name, but add and "X" to the car so it will be "555x", worst case scenario.

Just wasnt sure if you knew that or not and yes I knew they weren't running so yer all gravy thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
Just wasnt sure if you knew that or not and yes I knew they weren't running so yer all gravy thumb.gif

Jodi Weaver talked to me about it pre-season before issuing me the number. That was the hold up on my team name when all that went down. She said worst case for them was that if we both made finals one of us would have to get the "X" after the number. And since he'd ran it longer it would be me. But now that he didnt run this year, I dont know what happens with that scenario.

Latest posts