• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

another new build

72dozer`

buggy with 5.3 203/205 doubler 1 tons and 44s .
heres the buggy and my trans jack when pulling the old rig apart

[attachment deleted by admin]

Got motor in for motor mounts to be made .solid mounting everthing hope its a good iddea axles are under it a 117 inch wheel base .hopefully have links done before long. should sit about 6 inches higher than what it is and got my sirshocks and refill kit in to ...

a guy in tenn . started it but then decided . he wanted a rockwell buggy so. he started over ive got to cut the coil spring mounts off and figure some air shocks out :dblthumb:
but be sitting at rite around 6 foot ride height .. has anybody heard of hunsaker seats good bad or what ????

72dozer` said:
.. has anybody heard of hunsaker seats good bad or what ????

I have one in the single seater. I like how tall the back is and the placement of the shoulder harnesses is much better than most. I have had it over a year, I am starting to feel a flattning in the back of the seat, guess the padding is starting to go. But, I would replace with same.

thanks for the info i was looking at the icon ... another ? has anyone heard of links being to short my rear links would work good if they were 36 inches this to short ???? lastr one i did i used 36 upper 48 lower ???/

lil bit more done .. trans and transferase and motor mounted .. starting four link setup now .....

the camaro is just a lil grocery getter... but it does run a 6.80S in a 8th

thanks on the comments

havent got much done . getting married in august so not much time on my hands rite now .. but ill get some pics up in a week or so

well ive got my front upper links mounted . also traded the 44s and 15inch locks for 17 and 42 iroks .

well heres a few pics got the front air shocks mounted . then got the 42s on it . and my new ls1 intake it made a huge difference .

so its been awhile . ive got to many irons in the fire . but i have manage a lil progress not much but ive got front and rear suspension setup. Just got the roof back together the way i like it and some door bars and both seat brackets. Floor board has been started so hopefully i can get some floor and pedals in it next week but heres a few pics...

but i need a ls1 oil pan, intake bolts, and injectors if anyone has any they would like to sell thanks

sorry guys it been tough lately with work but ive got a few pics. and just remember this is my first buggy build . so dont be to harsh .. heres some of the interior but its not finished yet .

and the twisted custom hood didn't fit so it had to get some trimming . it was hard to start cutting that hood . if it doesn't fit it doesn't do me any good i guess