• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

another new build

i have not made my mind up just yet. it will have some kind of suport closer to the driver but not sure iam thinking of making it extendible and tilt .. but hav noy made my mind up just yet

..but i didnt want the orbital in the cab. i dont like the idea of a hose or fitting breaking and my getting the piss burn out of me .

well this has been a slow build but its coming along. Ive got mos of the interior panels done and most of the skins done and the grill . but the hood is getting the better of me iam not sure how to make it fit the buggy where the cowl should... :dunno: any sugestion will be greatfully appreciated.. iam looking for a stock cowl to cut down and frm it to fit . that the only thing i know to do

but ill try to get some pic this week to show the progress thanks guys for any info

heres how it sits rite now..
and the cb and next to it ill be running arc flat touch pane; switches ..

i couldnt find anyroom for a cone type airfilter anywhere in the cab. and just happen to be cleaning up and remember this 2003 z71 stock air box and kn filter and ill be making a braket to mount my computer about 2 inches out from the air filter and that arear will be bloock off. so drunk passengers can't kick all the important stuff

[attachment deleted by admin]

sorry guys have been busy with work and its summer time now . so this project will go really slow during summer because of wakeboarding. :dblthumb: and i got back into dirtbikes booyang so its kinda slow.

but ive got prob one more week of work then it is ready to be taken apart for welding and ready for paint

and if anybodys needs any wakeboarding lessons give me a shout