• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another new guy

Oldchevy4x4

Hello, I’m originally from Ohio but after joining the Air Force I’m now near Augusta Georgia. Up until now my wheeling has been fairly mild but I’m slowly working my way to bigger and better things. I’ll admit I tend to gravitate closer to go fast than crawling most of the time but there was also a fairly bad lack of rocks in north west Ohio at least I have an excuse. I love fab work and wrenching, self taught on the fab side and a few years of schooling/experience wrenching. Anyway I’m in my 20s, have a wife and a 6 month old so the last few months have seen more keyboard wheeling than anything so I’m slowly getting back to it. I look forward to learning and helping where I can (I haven’t been flamed on pirate/irate too bad yet so I shouldn’t be too bad to have around).

Oldchevy4x4

I’m piecing together parts for a SAS on my 05 Chevy 2500. I have a 96 blazer that’s getting a ls (cliche I know, but it’s cheap power) and I’m debating between building all new IFS (don’t soot me, remember I like go fast stuff lol).
Before I joined I had a 96 Chevy 2500 and a xj with a basterd pack lift. Both got throughly abused, somehow I never broke the truck but I bent the axle on the xj’s 8.25 with it still on stock treads. Had too sell one when I joined so the jeep left, just sold the 96 truck early last year

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.