• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any FJ Cruiser owners/wheelers out there?

rpf500 said:
I liked how you used Canada as the driving destination as opposed to California like everyone else.

Yeah, I don't like California. Plus, there's probably more treacherous travels on the way to Canada vs. Cali. :****:

Re:

I do miss it at times, but do not miss the upkeep. Guy that bought it said he put two backup cameras under it toward the front and rear with two screens on the dash so he could see where the tires are, in the middle of chopping the roof to make it fit a taller person better, and mentioned putting tons under it next. He broke a ring gear in the front axle on like the 2nd ride after he bought it. Said he was going down a steep hill and the brakes weren't that awesome and ge got sketched out so he slammed it in reverse and pop went the ring gear. The brakes were def not awesome but I always used low gears going downhill and never had a problem. The brakes would lock up all tires, just not immediately like an F1 cup car or anything. He said he's been tickled to death with it, so I'm glad to hear he is enjoying it.

Re:

Good luck on the sale of truck. I think an fj would be cool and different. A mild lift would make it stand out a little more. Post some picks when you find one.

Where's dem FJ Cruisers at?!
a82086700f6a04c4d66475011f94f74e.jpg

We'll you need Silver for 2 reasons, first, that black cherry looks like a warm turd pile, then the silver will not show scratches no where near as bad if you plan to wheel it any.

Latest posts