• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Fred Phelps fans out there

Now that is a good story and how some things just need to happen. Freedom of speech is fine and dandy, but this is some ignorant ****

I dont agree with what Westboro church does, but I do stand on the same side as them on the free speech.

Way to go Brandon, Miss though. Joel "BigSilly" lives in Brandon, maybe he helped out. skully

They are gonna be in joplin, mo on sunday to protest a mass memorial for everyone killed the grounds that god sent the tornado to kill all the animal ****ers and obama is supposed to be there as well. i wonder if obama is a good shot he might be the only person who could get away with it

I gurantee they will try to sue everyone involved in that town. That's how they make all their money, sueing people that try to stop them. Pretty stupid but God will deal with them someday and I know God and he loves irony. :flipper:

beauxflex said:
I gurantee they will try to sue everyone involved in that town. That's how they make all their money, sueing people that try to stop them. Pretty stupid but God will deal with them someday and I know God and he loves irony. :flipper:
FACT, I bet when one of the high up mother ****ers there dies **** will get ugly.

I will buy wrinkle free Dockers until I go to the pearly gates and God can do my ironing