• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any other Toyo FJ55's out there?

ForYota

I was wondering of any one else has a FJ55 they are working on. I just bought mine and am curious how many are out there on this site.

Y do you suggest IH8mud or whatever vs Hardline? Just curious, I have never been on that forum.

Gotcha. He just got this FJ and I directed him to this site figuring he would get some good info out of it. His FJ is far from a mildly built rig. 60/14 5.0 c4, atlas, cut up, blah blah blah.

That site isn't our cup of tea. Here is what he is working with.

22098a9c8b82354d4a3443dfef96b548.jpg

Skinny Pig!
LOL.
But if you asked the question "Who on here has an FJ55"... I'm assuming you meant a nice unit, and not just a hood. It appears you have tons and a mustang drive train.

I've built hard core FJ80's bobbed/doved/chopped but left them all toyota:

That's what mine is all cut up. It's big and ugly and not my favorite rig ever but I really don't have anything in the body and chassis it's kinda changed since I got it but not much. I personally don't like it so I'm getting ready to pretty much make a firewall buggy out of it to get me through for a while.

rednecklights said:
I like this !

My wife is dead set on s fj55 for our son when he turns 16 , I reminded her it's 12 years away smh

Jon Piper
i like it in this form also. Just like mine they're ugly as hammered hell in stock form plus you really don't see em much out on the trail.

LandSpeeder said:
Still running the 2F in that 60?!
it was in it and running with cold a/c when I got it but I took it out and sold it and the rest of the toy parts and it paid for it so basically I got nothing in the chassis. I put an injected cobra 302 in it with a t18 203/205 and the rocks and made it my own.