• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any shops around Auburn

EsPowell

Recently moved down to Auburn and I'm needing to find a shop to take my 2006 F150. It's developed an exhaust leak that I think is the passenger side exhaust manifold. I don't know anyone down in this area so any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franklin Tire on East University across from Cici's Pizza. The store manager's name is Matthew Terry, he is a member on here and would be happy to help you.

I live in Auburn also, so hit me up if I can help you out with anything else!

Thanks! It's weird not knowing any shops in the area

Hey, if your driving a Ford, you better get to know all the shops real good! You will be spending lots of time there! :stir:

173,000 and just needing a little loving. If it was a Chevy I'd already know the best transmission and rearend builders around!

x whatever is next on Mathew Terry.....don't tell him you know me or you'll get charged twice as much.

EsPowell said:
173,000 and just needing a little loving. If it was a Chevy I'd already know the best transmission and rearend builders around!

Do not tell him you know me or Kel or Hagan you will get bent lol :drinkers: :tc

Whatever happened to that guy?I used to see him post all the time, but haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Latest posts