• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Tim Cameron updates?

BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7
:fish:

Ready to see what he comes up with next.
How long till we see it?

Should be something killer,
Whats the running gear at least? Cole Worx 60's, Rockwell 2.5 or 5's (still dont believe him) or maybe ZF's
Give us an update!!!!!!!!

Good luck with getting any info. It won't be known until it is finished and makes its first trail run.

Cole said:
Good luck with getting any info. It won't be known until it is finished and makes its first trail run.

I'm sure it'll be "rape" "bangin" "bible" "holler"

We kno Timmay will be bangin' er hard :drinkers: pepper.gif hitit :woody:

His mentor Dibble is officially out of the game......he called me the other night and told me he sold his pile of parts.....hope the build for Tim is going better than Dan's did....fun guy to watch on edited film :D

wngrog said:
His mentor Dibble is officially out of the game......he called me the other night and told me he sold his pile of parts.....hope the build for Tim is going better than Dan's did....fun guy to watch on edited film :D
He's out for good? I knew he shouldn't have sold that rig. Every time somebody takes a break from that sport that's over a month it seems like there is a good chance he's not coming back.

wngrog said:

So are we to assume Frankie Fountain is gone for good now as well.... ? That was one of the interesting parts of Dans deal to me, why he kept dealing with Frankie I dont know, always intrigued me and the stories ive heard about that guy... holy moly.

I dont know though, I never met the dood but dayum...

wngrog said:

I figured that was the case. I noticed he was selling all his stuff on pirate last week. I wonder what he did with that BadAss motor he had. I hate to hear this because Dibble was fun to watch drive and hang out with.

vanguard said:
He's out for good? I knew he shouldn't have sold that rig. Every time somebody takes a break from that sport that's over a month it seems like there is a good chance he's not coming back.
I can vouch for that statement. Got out, never got back in and never will I bet.

Bones said:
I can vouch for that statement. Got out, never got back in and never will I bet.

What - can anyone here actually name a sport that is more fun that wheelin - if you could call it a sport. :woody:

J.A.B said:
What - can anyone here actually name a sport that is more fun that wheelin - if you could call it a sport. :woody:

Motocross!
But I have a job and family now, so I can't afford to get hurt on a regular basis. But I sure miss the adrenaline rush! :'(
If I had the money to race and not have to work on Monday, I would go back in a heart beat!

Those damn dirt bikes are suicide machines - everytime I have ever been on one no matter what the duration I hurt myself in some way pepper.gif

Oh man........ I do love motorcycles, but yep the recovery days and missed work arent worth it for us married with kids old timers laughing1

Im stickin with wheeling since it hits on someany things I enjoy doing, traveling, camping, meeting new people and going new places, being out in the woods, building stuff... there's alot of cool things about wheeling that add to the fun of just wheeling.

Now, if I could afford to race the XRRA series, I would settle for that!
I need a Muchado Productions Sponsorship! :flipoff1:

J.A.B said:
Never said I didn't love it or still have a passion for it. I simply can't afford it and live in an area where there is not a lot if any good wheeling around.

Bones said:
Never said I didn't love it or still have a passion for it. I simply can't afford it and live in an area where there is not a lot if any good wheeling around.
**** son, wait until you come to Mississippi next week. Our closest wheeling (Grayrock) is 3 1/2 hours away and the best closest wheeling (Clayton) is 8 1/2 hours away.

Latest posts