• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Tim Cameron updates?

P said:
I run pretty good when Im not asphixiating ( I know I didnt spell that right... :flipoff1: )
I think the word you wanted was inebriated, unless you were talking about running whilst being choked out.

That night was damn funny. I walk up from just getting in. Paul hugs me, looks at David and says "I'm going to wrastle you" and David says "Ok" as he whips his shirt off. It went down that quick. Freaking from left field, hilarious.

Matt O. said:
I don't know why it is such a "secret". It will be cool, but nothing crazy or totally different by any means. Tim can drive anything he gets in regardless of weight and size, so it will be fun to watch him for sure. Just don't get all the keep it a secret stuff :flipoff1:

When you turn this into a business you learn how not to let people steal you ideas. That is what will keep people coming to you. No one wants to build something post up pics and some ass clown copy a part of it before your project is done.

For instance I had a guy walk in my shop look at the cut i put on project low life's rock sliders to cap the end. He went home copied it and showed all of his buddies. Then some time later one of his buddies was at my shop and asked why I copied the other guys rock sliders.

Some time you guys take it for granted we have to treat this like a business.

Woodlee said:
And here I thought all this time you did this for shits and giggles... :flipoff1:

Knocking off work is an expression of flattery. Now knocking off an entire project *cough* RTC*cough* is a whole different story. I think every fabricator at one time or another has borrowed ideas. That is what keeps things going forward. But I do like the style of waiting to post a build thread after the project was done. I sat at my desk when you posted the thread of Cole's old rig the other week and kept refreshing the page as you posted pics. Build threads that are done at the start of the project just usually do not keep my attention.

There's nothing worse than people thinking you weren't the first to have that idea when you actually were. I totally understand the secretsy stuff. You also don't want people doggin' an idea until they see it work on the trails.

I saw Dibble last saturday and we spoke for awhile. He is going to build something more family friendly. Not a buggy style but more of a land cruiser type rig. He will be back but not the same as before.

Woodlee said:
When you turn this into a business you learn how not to let people steal you ideas. That is what will keep people coming to you. No one wants to build something post up pics and some ass clown copy a part of it before your project is done.

For instance I had a guy walk in my shop look at the cut i put on project low life's rock sliders to cap the end. He went home copied it and showed all of his buddies. Then some time later one of his buddies was at my shop and asked why I copied the other guys rock sliders.

Woodlee, maybe I did not make it clear in my ealier post that I was talking about the specs/details of the project being a secret. Like what axles, motor, etc. I will not act like I am some famous internet celebrity like Ricky B and make it a POINT to post that I know all of these details and others do not, but I have heard about the project and it sounds cool. I never expected him to post pictures or a buildup, none of you guys in TN do that.

Famous internet celebrity... ... Yeah, I'll go with it. :flipoff1:

I don't know the details, I just wanted to use the line "if I told you i'd have to kill you". I never get a chance to use that line. laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
paul ran in the room without his shirt on (and old HC thing, "I'll fight you with my shirt off!") and david shed his AND took P out in a matter of a second or so. I don't even think my shirt has come off for a piece of ass that fast. that's how I knew not to pick a fight with david....er, besides his sheer ****ing size laughing1

Jst want you all to know David is not the only one who has ever choked out P...
Found this pic yesterday..

I'm on P.
Haley's running over me..

and Notice miles just randomly passed out in the background...
Fittys08049.jpg

Yea whatever... what you failed to post was the next picture, when I stood up with you on my back and flipped you like a cheese omelete son !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Youll note in the background I had already whooped Miles drunk ass and left him in the dirt takin a nap... mason got slapped in the helmet and gave up as well. Haley was the only smart one, tryin to start his bike and get outta dodge before I brought the wrath his direction !! 3 on 1 warrior son ! laughing1

Matt O. said:
Woodlee, maybe I did not make it clear in my ealier post that I was talking about the specs/details of the project being a secret. Like what axles, motor, etc. I will not act like I am some famous internet celebrity like Ricky B and make it a POINT to post that I know all of these details and others do not, but I have heard about the project and it sounds cool. I never expected him to post pictures or a buildup, none of you guys in TN do that.
5tons, 40''stickys(since there GOD) monster block, airshocks, getrag tranny, 208case, and a good safe spot for the cooler ! attswrite

Man thats a badass combination, i cant wait to see you go up Cable Hill backwards, damn that will so ****in far out cool... Ill have to get your autograph when you get to the top and have my wife blow you are something ... I cant wait to see how rad the wheels are gonna look with comp tires and ****.

5 tons are blowin my mind man, thats the new hotness bible bangin baby bumper buggy holla backgirl !!

:flipoff1: laughing1

Cool Man!!! Thats exactly what I was looking for. Sounds awesome, I love Rocks. got the little weak ones myself :flipoff1: Can't wait to see it on the trails.