• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Tim Cameron updates?

bigsilly said:
**** son, wait until you come to Mississippi next week. Our closest wheeling (Grayrock) is 3 1/2 hours away and the best closest wheeling (Clayton) is 8 1/2 hours away.
Same as in KC really.

Nothing up here other than Hannibal and that dis not look that large.

Get that buggy done ya homo :fish:

MUCHADO said:
WHEELIES! :flipoff1: laughing1

Oh Yeah - I like wheelies to - all kinds of them. Especially after about 15 Southpaw Lights with a 200lb + friend on the back with no helmets = totaled bike and hospital trip and 1 month in bed.

Yeah wheelies are the **** :drinkers:

I don't know why it is such a "secret". It will be cool, but nothing crazy or totally different by any means. Tim can drive anything he gets in regardless of weight and size, so it will be fun to watch him for sure. Just don't get all the keep it a secret stuff :flipoff1:

I never understood all of the secrecy about building rigs. Maybe its because they are creating something that is so far advanced that it will revolutionize rock crawling / bouncing. (doubtful) Maybe its to torment all the cock swingers that hang on every word, imitate their slang, and feel like they need to be "in the know" to be important or cool. (probable)

Note: This post is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings. It is only my opinion / observation.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Maybe its to torment all the cock swingers that hang on every word, imitate their slang, and feel like they need to be "in the know" to be important or cool. (probable)

:eek: laughing1

Winner molaugh molaugh

DavidsCJ7 said:
I never understood all of the secrecy about building rigs. Maybe its because they are creating something that is so far advanced that it will revolutionize rock crawling / bouncing. (doubtful) Maybe its to torment all the cock swingers that hang on every word, imitate their slang, and feel like they need to be "in the know" to be important or cool. (probable)

Note: This post is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings. It is only my opinion / observation.

Say the queer wrestler molaugh

IMG_0865.jpg

Its just slow right now man. Old threads getting tilled back to the surface. Moneys tight, no ones building, I think online helps people get their fix of building and offroading when they cant actually be doing it.
I wonder what Timmies building, but I dont lose sleep, curiosity didn't kill this cat.

I still cannot believe you fags did that shirtless......had I been there I would have pulled a gun and demanded shirts..... :flipgotcha:

paul ran in the room without his shirt on (and old HC thing, "I'll fight you with my shirt off!") and david shed his AND took P out in a matter of a second or so. I don't even think my shirt has come off for a piece of ass that fast. that's how I knew not to pick a fight with david....er, besides his sheer ****ing size laughing1