• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any trails near Lake Wenatchee?

4wheel_toy

I hope I am putting this in the correct folder as I think this would be the folder with the closest description. :D

as the title states, are there any trails near lake wenatchee? i am camping there at the end of this month and was looking to venture out. thanks in advance.

I'm not sure, but yes this is the right place. PM NotMatt, he lives in the area, if you don't get a reply. I know there are ATV trails in the area.

Nothing legitimate that I know of. You can go explore the logging/forest service roads and side-spurs for some trails, but don't get off the beaten path... the rangers in this district aren't too ORV friendly.

Many, many years ago there were many trails in this Lake Wenatachee area (sorta). Trails headed towards Lucerne from the Trinity road. Also access over the Entiat Ridge from the Chumstick. Never were these trails part of a OHV/ORV area. The trails were just part of a network of logging skid roads and mining roads. Some of these trails were also old fire line rroads. As property changed hands. fences went up and access went away. Find an old map of this area it will surprize you.

70's is when most started to disappear. Was in the Entiat Ridge area a couple years ago accessing from the west and every access was closed, gated and/or posted.

NotMatt said:
Hit me up, we'll drink some beers. :)

509-293-0644

-Matt

how close are you to lake wenatchee? marshmallows and :beer: , i guess thats a good alternative to wheelin:redneck:

i am down for drinkin some beers with ya!

THey pretty much closed off all the roads on the ridges. You cant go from entiat to anywhere any more. Entiat to chelan is open but entiat to cashmere, swakene, etc is gated. Like said before logging roads up there might be fun. i know ive found some decent logging roads. Nevere tried up i nlake wenatchee... It will most likely be more of a trail ride than anything.

4wheel_toy said:
how close are you to lake wenatchee? marshmallows and :beer: , i guess thats a good alternative to wheelin:redneck:

i am down for drinkin some beers with ya!

About 20 minutes away, down in Leavenworth on the weekends... or at my friend's place about 2 minutes from the state park at the lake, especially when it's this hot out... we go to the beach and drink some beer and look at the "scenery" :)

NotMatt said:
About 20 minutes away, down in Leavenworth on the weekends... or at my friend's place about 2 minutes from the state park at the lake, especially when it's this hot out... we go to the beach and drink some beer and look at the "scenery" :)

"scenery" as in "mountains"?:redneck:

Latest posts