• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any youth football dads out there ?

TURNEROFFROAD

Yep my son Dade is playing his second year. Being a 4th grader he's getting a lot of action

We lost a bunch of 4th graders this year, out 5-6th grade team should be salty

oldmanphillips

Ole Yeller Turd Hauler
This is my son Jack's fourth year to play. He plays for the Franklin Cowboys here in Franklin, TN.
This is so much fun and I enjoy it more than college or the NFL. My hat goes off to the coaches for
donating their time. They are teaching our sons a wonderful sport and most of all how to work together
as a team.

The only problem is that it cuts into our fourwheeling time, if Jack doesn't go then 99% of the time
daddy doesn't go! :) :) :) :)

80toyota

oldmanphillips said:
This is my son Jack's fourth year to play. He plays for the Franklin Cowboys here in Franklin, TN.
This is so much fun and I enjoy it more than college or the NFL. My hat goes off to the coaches for
donating their time. They are teaching our sons a wonderful sport and most of all how to work together
as a team.

The only problem is that it cuts into our fourwheeling time, if Jack doesn't go then 99% of the time
daddy doesn't go! :) :) :) :)

i understand / gotcha !

TURNEROFFROAD

Here's my Ballplayer and his littlest sis....

Attachments

• dade.jpg
    dade.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
  • dade1.jpg
    dade1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 13
  • dade2.jpg
    dade2.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 12

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you loaded him up with Juice boxes. He's needs to be tested for Red Dye #3. laughing1 laughing1 Great job Dad. thumb.gif

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts