• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any youth football dads out there ?

Yep my son Dade is playing his second year. Being a 4th grader he's getting a lot of action

We lost a bunch of 4th graders this year, out 5-6th grade team should be salty

This is my son Jack's fourth year to play. He plays for the Franklin Cowboys here in Franklin, TN.
This is so much fun and I enjoy it more than college or the NFL. My hat goes off to the coaches for
donating their time. They are teaching our sons a wonderful sport and most of all how to work together
as a team.

The only problem is that it cuts into our fourwheeling time, if Jack doesn't go then 99% of the time
daddy doesn't go! :) :) :) :)

oldmanphillips said:
This is my son Jack's fourth year to play. He plays for the Franklin Cowboys here in Franklin, TN.
This is so much fun and I enjoy it more than college or the NFL. My hat goes off to the coaches for
donating their time. They are teaching our sons a wonderful sport and most of all how to work together
as a team.

The only problem is that it cuts into our fourwheeling time, if Jack doesn't go then 99% of the time
daddy doesn't go! :) :) :) :)

i understand / gotcha !

Here's my Ballplayer and his littlest sis....

Attachments

• dade.jpg
    dade.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 88
  • dade1.jpg
    dade1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 91
  • dade2.jpg
    dade2.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 88
Looks like you loaded him up with Juice boxes. He's needs to be tested for Red Dye #3. laughing1 laughing1 Great job Dad. thumb.gif

Latest posts