• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ANYBODY ELSE HAD TROUBLE WITH HERO TRANSFER CASE

redline diesel

I when to a HERO transfer case from TRAILWORTHY and have had nothing but problems and they are not much help wish I had never heard of them

1410 yokes they send will not work not deep enough Andy send flanges to be at no extra charge then billed me transfer case gets hot and makes a ton of noise have talked to ANDY about the problems he doesn't know how hot it should run and also will not go in high range rear wheel going to b pulling it out and going to something else should of left atlas race case in

redline diesel said:
1410 yokes they send will not work not deep enough Andy send flanges to be at no extra charge then billed me transfer case gets hot and makes a ton of noise have talked to ANDY about the problems he doesn't know how hot it should run and also will not go in high range rear wheel going to b pulling it out and going to something else should of left atlas race case in
Forgive my ignorance but I thought a guy named Todd Wooten was the hero case guy?

Re:

redline diesel said:
Only got 2 rides on it haven't checked it
What kinda Heat are you talking?
I assume you are talking gear noise?
It sounds like something is in a bind like input shaft or output shaft preload?

Andy does indeed go by Dookey.

Sorry to hear this, but TWF stands behind their stuff. I would ask them to make it right, and I believe they will.

Re:

They have been a joke this transfer case has been a nightmare it was not ready to b sold to the public to expensive to r and d for them. The yokes weren't even right they didnt even what yo torque the yokes at

jordan7118 said:
Andy does indeed go by Dookey.

Sorry to hear this, but TWF stands behind their stuff. I would ask them to make it right, and I believe they will.

I like when people understand who TWF is and what we do. I'm just here to read the new comments. :)

al1tonyota said:
Don't guess I know ya but what kind of reasoning can you put on his problems?

I don't know because we haven't been given the opportunity to check it out. I'd be willing to bring the case back to TWF and go over everything so we can understand what the problem is. Obviously, he has problems and we'd like to fix it at whatever cost it takes. You can ask anyone who has dealt with TWF.... this has been our normal mode of transport since I've been an employee there.

Nothing has made dude happy so I offered to buy his case back.

Even if we buy the case back... we will tear it apart and check it out so we can learn and move forward. Just as we have with every single problem we've had with the Hero case. We want it to be the best. We will eventually get there.

al1tonyota said:
Forgive my ignorance but I thought a guy named Todd Wooten was the hero case guy?

Todd is the owner of Trail Worthy Fab. I'm the General Manager dude.

Latest posts