• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

:driving:couldn't wait for this season but ****.. I could have definitely missed the part were dudes getting butt ****ed...

Ok, I want to know why Kurt Sutter, the writer and director of the show, wrote himself into the script getting fawked like that. Is Katie throwing on ol' rubber Buford and knockin' on the back door? Kinda seems that way...

I think Tara dies at the hands of the marshal, Jax kills marhal, him and kids go to Ireland in episode 13.

I missed most of last season and still have it on dvr. I like the series, but **** i can't keep up with all the bs. And I only get about half of what those Irish guys say. ???

I think the married with children chick is still kinda hot :cougar: in a trailer trashy kinda way.

booyang

Peggy is hot and that episode was garbage... I've watched every single episode and loved the show and brought in many new viewers, but that sucked... buncha soap opera drama and uninvolving character relations

Love it, have watched it since day 1. Lasts nights has so many twists and kept you on the edge wanting more...

Still thinking in the back of my head the school shooting thing might be just a little too much IMO. But that's just me, I love the show and can't wait til next week.

Ghost said:
Still thinking in the back of my head the school shooting thing might be just a little too much IMO. But that's just me, I love the show and can't wait til next week.

X2, until next weeks preview, then the connection made sense.

Ghost said:
Love it, have watched it since day 1. Lasts nights has so many twists and kept you on the edge wanting more...

The gun used in the shooting came from S.O.A. and was in possession of one of Nero's henchmen... Sh*t will hit the fan!

Ive watched it since the beginning but it is getting awful soap opera-ish. There's a little too much bullshit sometimes but it's still a great show. They are getting pretty generous with the 75 and 90 minute shows. Makes me wish I had more time this summer to ride the ole harley but I don't suppose I get to control everything.

Ive been watching since the first episode . I think it was much better in the beginning , but ill be damn if I can stop watching it also.