• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody here work for Ford / Ford dealership?

Yup...supposed to be the new HOT TICKET with turbo/centrifugal SC guys. No torque loss, 40-50whp after 6k rpms. Tasca Ford is on a backorder and a few other places that have it want 330+$ At 250, it's worth it for me.... >300.....na,

Ha you just messed up telling drue something is valuable. If he had one you will not be getting it now. :****:

tonybolton said:
Yup...supposed to be the new HOT TICKET with turbo/centrifugal SC guys. No torque loss, 40-50whp after 6k rpms. Tasca Ford is on a backorder and a few other places that have it want 330+$ At 250, it's worth it for me.... >300.....na,

Looks like wholesale price is $257.80 and on 4-24 over 500 pieces should arrive off back order to the distribution centers. You should be able to get it then.

TBItoy said:
's got a elderbock intake, sim-fiddy double pumper, hooker long tubes, 3/4 race cam... bout 500hp. :****:

Sounds just like them folks too.

I used to hear about the double hump heads and rams horn (corvette 327) manifolds a lot back in my parts store days. Now it is Ls this, Ls that... it may be worse now tbh

muddinmetal said:
Sounds just like them folks too.

I used to hear about the double hump heads and rams horn (corvette 327) manifolds a lot back in my parts store days. Now it is Ls this, Ls that... it may be worse now tbh

Currently giving a buddy **** for his build of a fox body / ls5.3 / turbo / th400 swap car that did 550whp. Of course he's saying he only has 7$ in the whole car and I have 60grand in mine and my car weighs 6000lbs. LOL

Lol...sent this today... hahahahahahahaha

311284774039147eadf7049663fdd81a.jpg

Hey man I can't get one until the 24th of this month. I can sell it to you for around 280.00. Let me know if you want me to order it.

stepup said:
Hey man I can't get one until the 24th of this month. I can sell it to you for around 280.00. Let me know if you want me to order it.

Awesome...lemme try the local Ford dealer first.

I've "heard" that manifold has some somewhat fragile pieces on it and they're getting damaged in transit/shipment. If that's the case....I'd rather deal local and deal with them on dmg. But if they do like I think they'll do....the parts dept will probably look for the part number for 30min. on the computer....ask me 12 more times what car it's for.....then tell me it's 500$