• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody riding Stony this Sat the 25th? Or want to ride some private property in Morris, AL?

MoparMan

Since I finally got my Jeep back going today, I really wanna go riding this coming Sat. One of my buddies is out cause he's got a bad knocking/tapping noise in his 4.0L TJ and not sure if my other buddy is gonna have to work or not. So I'm looking for somebody to ride with at Stony, or I can show you around some good trails in Morris, AL. Just PM me or post up here if interested. I've got a YJ on 35's locked f&r.

Well, I laid ny Jeep over yesterday. I've got video of it, but still can't get videos to load on here.
0725200923a.jpg
0725202056.jpg

Another guy I know broke his steering box off the frame down there yesterday. While trying to limp it out, he broke the steering shaft. Apparently a rough day at stony lonesome.

Last edited:
Another guy I know broke his steering box off the frame down there yesterday. While trying to limp it out, he broke the steering shaft. Apparently a rough day at stony lonesome.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. With all the rain we've been getting lately, alot of the trails are way tougher than they use to be.

Yeah, it sucks bad. There is a little damage on the windshield frame as well. It was definitely not as bad as it could've been.

Oh yeah, the transfer case is working really good now. I'm really loving having 2 low now as well. I did most of my riding in 2 low Sat.