• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheeling Stony Lonesome 10/3?

jta

The weather looks a little better at STL for tomorrow than here at Choccolocco. Any locals gonna be there that I can ride with?

Got a few of us that will be out and about in the am. Still got a few of the moderate hills to go up, before i move on to the more extreme stuff.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Got a few of us that will be out and about in the am. Still got a few of the moderate hills to go up, before i move on to the more extreme stuff.
What time do think you'll be getting there.

jta said:
That's a little early for me. I'm just gonna stay here and wheel Choccolocco tomorrow.

No worries. I'd be there at 7 but they won't let me in until 8:30

Kush is all kinds of busted up on the YouTube Hill. I say to you, who really needs a rear driveshaft?

Me. Actually just a lil mig welder. The kush mobile is hanging, and I mean hanging right now with back tires on edge of a cliff. Fawkin pissed. Kel, I have decided to just cut the extra drive shaft slip yoke, cut the one off my rear that had broken spline part in it and weld it on small drive shaft. It will boot up to atlas flange and then bolt to the motherfukin 1410 yoke I put on. **** on me. FAWK what a long day.. Sorry bout holding everyone up dude. Wish you woulda told my dumass not to try and defy gravity.. So dum. I wanna sneak out there so bad and get my **** . #pleasedontbreakwinchline
No Fone all day, broke **** on the Side of a cliff... Fukin awesome. Burn time. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
Me. Actually just a lil mig welder. The kush mobile is hanging, and I mean hanging right now with back tires on edge of a cliff. Fawkin pissed. Kel, I have decided to just cut the extra drive shaft slip yoke, cut the one off my rear that had broken spline part in it and weld it on small drive shaft. It will boot up to atlas flange and then bolt to the motherfukin 1410 yoke I put on. **** on me. FAWK what a long day.. Sorry bout holding everyone up dude. Wish you woulda told my dumass not to try and defy gravity.. So dum. I wanna sneak out there so bad and get my **** . #pleasedontbreakwinchline
No Fone all day, broke **** on the Side of a cliff... Fukin awesome. Burn time. :woot:

I'll be at the park around 8ish

rpf500 said:
So is it broke down still on the ledge??

Honestly.....he is broken down on one of the gnarliest hills in the park. The good thing is it is wedged against a tree. The bad is that it is just below is a pretty good drop off and either high centered or chunked out depending on which way he goes. We actually killed the Duece and a half just before it had a chance at recovery. Great day wheeling though. I hit all the trees in the forest, Bobby led us around and Kush crawled/bounced all but one for the day.

A few from today

5d4008ea0ee48543133a3723dbefc79b.jpg

881111b512dbcba29c166b9e95f4ed71.jpg

06463848def5ad12e196df07b1d3dd7d.jpg

e1bafb51b54949b7620204f9dd8b3b75.jpg

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

I can't believe how dry it looks there, man I just live a little ways up the road, and it's rained 3 days straight here!

Eddyj said:
I love the name of second video :stir:

They both broke driveshafts on it last time they were out......Casey didn't this time, someone else was missing :stir:

Not even stirring the pot on this one. If you are a big time crawler that wants a big challenge, YouTube hill is for you. It's ten times worse when Busted Knuckles went up it and 15x as bad as when JohnG winched out the top. It is on my list of hills to conquer in the southeast and it's no joke. I have no doubt, with a better spotter, Casey could have made the right hand side exit of this trail. I also have no doubt, that the left side would have eaten his lunch.

http://youtu.be/fNlOEV-gl90

That does look like a fun and challenging hill!

Never been to stoney before. ..would like to check it out. Would you guys consider it a one day park? ...and do you really gotta be out by 5pm?

Sorry bout the bad luck Casey

Yea, last time it had water rushing down it, and was a muddy ass mess! What sucks is I had just made it over the hump at the top and the front drive shaft took a dump! Can't wait to come back and get revenge when it's dry.