• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone here a member on fabricators file exchange?

Yeah, me too. You have to upload to be able to download and you're only given like a 2 week membership. Every time you want something you have to contribute. I've got a few files from there but never used any of them.

Their rules state that one upload = 3 months of membership until you upload again.

JohnG said:
What is the file of. I have some off that site, but not a current member.

its a chevy dana 60 housing… I'm looking for some help with a cad drawing to cut a truss..

patooyee said:
Their rules state that one upload = 3 months of membership until you upload again.

Yeah if I had the drawing capabilities to contribute to the site, I wouldn't be looking for a drawing haha... :cougar:

I just uploaded a file. When I get approved, I'll get you the file. Tell me the name and how to find it in the menu drop downs.

Rokcrler said:
I did too
JohnG said:
I just uploaded a file. When I get approved, I'll get you the file. Tell me the name and how to find it in the menu drop downs.

You guys are straight up badass! :****:

clicky on the link
http://www.fabricatorsfileexchange.com/Default.aspx

On the left side of the page, second window down is "popular downloads" chevy dana 60 is the third item in the list. thats the one I'm after..

thanks again!

so i sent the file that jj posted to my friend with the cnc plaz table and he says it keeps opening as text… what am i doing wrong?

Re:

The one jj posted downloads as .dxf, the same file I uploaded is in .dxf, save the file and rename .dxf if it's .txt
See if that works for you.