• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone know this buggy/truggy

that's brad pellets old rig. it was in top truck challenge in 05 or 06 cant remember. it had Baja claws on it till just a bit ago its a tough ass rig. the guy who has it now I don't think knows to much about it but it works good for it size

SHELBS44 said:
that's brad pellets old rig. it was in top truck challenge in 05 or 06 cant remember. it had Baja claws on it till just a bit ago its a tough ass rig. the guy who has it now I don't think knows to much about it but it works good for it size
yes all of this is right my buddy just traded him out of the claws for the boggers. And I think this rig will roll the coal is what I was told. He don't live but a few miles of me but I've never seen it in person but he is supposed to make a trip to windrock with us this weekend so I'll get to see what it made of I guess if he doesn't back out . :dunno:

one of my all time favorite truggies. The Cummins makes it for me. The boggers look tiny compared to the claws that were on it

yea when pellet had it he just had a modded pump and mild programmer don't know whats been done to it now. it has a lot of potential power wise though. that's one of my next want to builds is a 5.9 in a 4 seater. let me know how it does if he doesn't back out id love to see it in action again

that's same here ol lady would kick my ass if I brought home another buggy hell I already am about to sell 2 of mine cause she don't like them and fusses everytime we are in em

Re: Re: Re: anyone know this buggy/truggy

SHELBS44 said:
yea when pellet had it he just had a modded pump and mild programmer don't know whats been done to it now. it has a lot of potential power wise though. that's one of my next want to builds is a 5.9 in a 4 seater. let me know how it does if he doesn't back out id love to see it in action again
A friend built a Jeep from an late 1st gen. Even with the turned up 12v, the buggy dies better now with a gas engine. All he did was swap the 12V, nv4500, 205 for a 5.3, th350, 205. It breaks alot less front end parts now too, but it was cool to see the black trail through the trail.

To keep on topic:
This is a nice rig that looks to be a good price, but would look better with 47 ltbs.

yea that's why I wanna build a 24v lol 12 valves require a lot more mechanical mods where you can mod a 24v depending on year with tuners. the cp3 injection pump can handle just about all the pressure you want with out coming apart. i understand the weight thing tho just depends how you ride i reckon

Holy 100 bolt Beadlocks batman !! How would you like to mount/torque those down In sequence

I noticed that too but didn't sayin anything. Was waitin to see if someone caught that lol that's why I said don't think this dude knows to much bout what he's got or really rides

Rode with this thing yesterday it would be a badass crawler/trail rig but that's it. They said it weighed over 8k and I don't mean to sound negative but the little guy that owns it don't have no balls to drive it to it full ability.

fordcontraption01 said:
Rode with this thing yesterday it would be a badass crawler/trail rig but that's it. They said it weighed over 8k and I don't mean to sound negative but the little guy that owns it don't have no balls to drive it to it full ability.

Everybody has to start somewhere man.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts