• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone know where this powerstroke buggy is?

Nice video! Gives me a better idea for sure. Needs a built 4r100 and a solid transfer case, plus about 600 hp on tap...lmao

al1tonyota said:
That is one top notch buggy! You won't build one like it for less than 100k!
No doubt. Imagine how much different you have to brace things for that kind of torque and weight. I've rode in that rig and it has no corners cut!

Mattman347 said:
Considering I have the full drivetrain already, just need the chassis, I'll bet I can! :flipoff1:
Sorry but unless you have fully built ouverson rocks fully built c6 and a built 7.3 your drivetrain won't be the same! If your interested like Cole said talk with the owner and find out the parts list! It's a very overbuilt buggy!

One thing I do not understand is the c-6 trans. They do not just bolt up to a powerstroke so that has me curious. I do have fully built 7.3, and trans. I don't have the rock wells though but, There is a set of rock wells on here for $5500. I have no doubt it is a sweet rig and would love to talk to the owner about it!! (Would like even more to see it in person though!)

Mattman347 said:
One thing I do not understand is the c-6 trans. They do not just bolt up to a powerstroke so that has me curious. I do have fully built 7.3, and trans. I don't have the rock wells though but, There is a set of rock wells on here for $5500. I have no doubt it is a sweet rig and would love to talk to the owner about it!! (Would like even more to see it in person though!)

Why would it not bolt up? you could get a C6 behind 6.9 and 7.3 IDI..... Did those not have the same bellhousing as a "Powerstoke"??????

They are not the same by pattern, close but not perfect. The 7.3idi and the powerstroke have nothing in common between the two blocks other than displacement. Could have made it work somehow I'm sure just like anything.

Mattman347 said:
They are not the same by pattern, close but not perfect. The 7.3idi and the powerstroke have nothing in common between the two blocks other than displacement. Could have made it work somehow I'm sure just like anything.

Oh. well there ya go. :spin:

Talked to him today about it, the C-6 will bolt up to the power stroke. The dowel pin size is different and the converter is a custom unit, I always thought the pattern was a little off but i guess I was wrong! :ban: Sounds like a well built rig for sure, lots of big $$ parts in the axles and steering alone. Thanks for the help finding this thing guys!