• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone still riding?

tall boy

All the posts that I see online seem to say that people are dying to get out to ride. I have checked AOP and Windrock and they are both still open. I assume other parks are open too. Is anyone getting out? Are the parks on the west coast closed?

I know folks that went to AOP, Stoney and Chocco last weekend.

Hale canceled their annual Easter ride that was supposed to be this weekend unfortunately.

I plan on doing some riding the next few weekends.

The 2 big parks by me (Rausch and AOAA) are closed. I think it's more for the safety of the people running the places as they have to deal with each and every person that shows up.

I know folks that went to AOP, Stoney and Chocco last weekend.

Hale canceled their annual Easter ride that was supposed to be this weekend unfortunately.

I plan on doing some riding the next few weekends.

New profile pic? What are you saying?

The 2 big parks by me (Rausch and AOAA) are closed. I think it's more for the safety of the people running the places as they have to deal with each and every person that shows up.

I know it isn't ideal, because there are some less than honest people out there, but a drop box like Chocc. has for waivers would cut down on the exposure quite a bit. You could even go so far as to have folks pay online/ with an app (cash app , PayPal, Venmo etc.) and print their waivers at home, sign and scan them in.

I know it isn't ideal, because there are some less than honest people out there, but a drop box like Chocc. has for waivers would cut down on the exposure quite a bit. You could even go so far as to have folks pay online/ with an app (cash app , PayPal, Venmo etc.) and print their waivers at home, sign and scan them in.

That's exactly how they did it at Gulches this weekend. PayPal or venmo and a drop box.

Broady
Apparently you have never been to Rauch. I went once. It was like getting a mortgage, I had to sign so many papers. It made my head spin. If i had not have driven so far i would have turned around and walked out.

Broady
Apparently you have never been to Rauch. I went once. It was like getting a mortgage, I had to sign so many papers. It made my head spin. If i had not have driven so far i would have turned around and walked out.
Gotta justify that $50 daily fee. Lol. It's not terrible now at least. One paper with a few initials needed once a year. After that you just show your card and pay.

Broady

I have not. I'm spoiled down here, don't have to venture out past an hour much. 2-3hr each way is about my limit.

I did promise to check out Harlan when my other one is done.

Broady

They have some dumb ass rules for sure. Do you still have to be off the trails by like 4 or 5 pm?

Latest posts