• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone still riding?

cool. I was planning to ride last weekend. then the wife wanted to go hiking. going to be cooler this weekend but we still may go.

Gultches closed.
8A2C1165-42E5-40DA-9FB3-B7323C444A8D.png

Dont forget the BLM closures. But we can still do beers. I'll give you a shout once we get movers to show up and get settled at the new place!

Where is your new place? Will you be leaving "cracker crumbs" trail to your new place? Only way I can follow you...

I can't travel farther than 2 hours from where I work, or I have to take off 2 weeks without pay.

All the parks in Texas are closed and everything I can find within 8hr drive

A couple of guys here at work have been stopped by local police and had to show their essential papers, how would that work with a rig in tow?

Just for you, grandpa! Although, I'm having trouble finding saltines with this shortage. You might have to break down and learn to use a smart phone with goggle maps.

When I was young, we didn't have no smart phones, we had cups with strings, and Saltines were a meal with Spam. Who is this google maps person? Never heard of her

Our 'stay at home' deal started last sat at 5pm, I got pulled over Sun around 630a driving to work :LOL: (first time in probably a decade I've been pulled over) . I was speeding for sure, but there's no way they got me on radar, I saw them at least 300y ahead of me and slowed down. Anyways, I showed them where I worked, my special paper and they let me go. They must have been bored.

I also work close to Lake Guntersville and man I haven't seen this many boats in tow ever. Everyone is on the water right now.

Our 'stay at home' deal started last sat at 5pm, I got pulled over Sun around 630a driving to work :LOL: (first time in probably a decade I've been pulled over) . I was speeding for sure, but there's no way they got me on radar, I saw them at least 300y ahead of me and slowed down. Anyways, I showed them where I worked, my special paper and they let me go. They must have been bored.

I also work close to Lake Guntersville and man I haven't seen this many boats in tow ever. Everyone is on the water right now.

So they stopped you on your way to work but others who are towing a boat going to the lake are not bothered???

I live in Knoxville and left at 5am Friday morning for AOP. Didn't see a cop at all till I came home Sunday morning from AOP and seen a THP that was in Chattanooga where the speed limit was 45. Went there on I 75 and I 24.
Went to the lake fishing Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon. No issues as of now here!
knock on wood
0FB0A088-E4E8-4D6E-BBCB-222E98E5249C.jpeg
82EF1CBD-CA5D-4E31-A407-C6924255AD2D.jpeg
AB758772-C8AA-49DF-B4EA-E4E74B29CB6C.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts