• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone with a PSC reservoir

redneckengineered said:
This may be common knowledge but it wasn't to me until recently. You can source them locally.

WIX 51418
Napa Gold FIL1418

:dblthumb:

Some good info right there. Thanks!

I just went through this last week. Seen a napa number on it so I pitched it that night figuring I could get another in the AM. Napa didn't have any within 50 miles. Local WIX dealer didn't have any but cross referenced to a Case filter. Called a farm machinery place but they only had tractor stuff, said this was for construction equipment. Next place didn't have any but allowed me to pick one up from their distributor for an extra $18. Moral of the story is, don't trash your filter 36 hours before you're supposed to go wheelin.

Beerj said:
I just went through this last week. Seen a napa number on it so I pitched it that night figuring I could get another in the AM. Napa didn't have any within 50 miles. Local WIX dealer didn't have any but cross referenced to a Case filter. Called a farm machinery place but they only had tractor stuff, said this was for construction equipment. Next place didn't have any but allowed me to pick one up from their distributor for an extra $18. Moral of the story is, don't trash your filter 36 hours before you're supposed to go wheelin.

Good point. I got a couple off Rock Auto for $7.93/ea. That was the cheapest I found by far. Shipping was a cool $2.99.

Latest posts