• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Independance Weekend - July 4-7, 2013

adventureoffroadpark

Please make plans to be with us on the 4th of July weekend. The park will open to the public on Thursday morning the 4th and close at dusk on Sunday the 7th. Come on out and enjoy a great weekend on the trails with us.

-Extended riding hours on Friday Night
-Night ride on Saturday July 6th
-FIREWORKS Show Saturday night

Attachments

• Independance Weekend Blast 2013.jpg
    Independance Weekend Blast 2013.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 146
Hey Tom, when you going to announce the new bounty $ and the time to try for it? we've already got camping plans elsewhere but were going to try to come for a day over the fourth.

Hi Halcat.....i can announce that the bounty will be at or near $5000.....I am still working on the schedule for the event and hope to announce it in a week or two. I'm trying to make it work with other schedules and I want it to be very dry. Will be putting it up here as soon as I can. Hope to see you guys during the 4th.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Hi Halcat.....i can announce that the bounty will be at or near $5000.....I am still working on the schedule for the event and hope to announce it in a week or two. I'm trying to make it work with other schedules and I want it to be very dry. Will be putting it up here as soon as I can. Hope to see you guys during the 4th.
\
IM IN!!

billstoy said:
Hey Travis did you get your last beatdown repaired , how's the back?
not repaired. just needs a few wires.. i wont know if i can drive again until after july 15th but back feels great just not 100% yet..
ive got a good driver he just keeps letting out of it. :dunno:

RiverRouse said:
not repaired. just needs a few wires.. i wont know if i can drive again until after july 15th but back feels great just not 100% yet..
ive got a good driver he just keeps letting out of it. :dunno:
letting what out of it

Dvaughn1971 said:
letting what out of it

I THINK HE WAS LIFTING NOT SHIFTING..
Hes got till fall to break it. then im driving again!! So be gathering up some axles.... :flipper: :flipper:

You don't want to miss the FIREWORKS show on the night of July 6th. It will rival most small town displays and will be bigger than the flames and smoke coming off the RiverRouse's rig with peanut driving it......just saying

adventureoffroadpark said:
You don't want to miss the FIREWORKS show on the night of July 6th. It will rival most small town displays and will be bigger than the flames and smoke coming off the RiverRouse's rig with peanut driving it......just saying

:dblthumb:

You don't want to miss this FIREWORKS show.....it's going to be massive powder burning in the air on Saturday night July 6th.....and then Fireworks on the trail all night. :woot: