• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

App for Hardline Crawlers

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all -

I'm working on a dedicated app for the site. It's not as polished as I'd like, but it's being worked on currently, however there are things that will be updated as we move forward.

I'm working on the launch images, and playing bbcode things like youtube within the browser.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hardline-crawlers/id1489067497?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo=4

Android is coming, but they are taking forever to approve the app.

I do anticipate another update within the next week or so dealing with the launch images, icon, and youtube code.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Why an app? The mobile site works great and I just save the bookmark to my home screen.
I agree - I enjoy the mobile version of the site. I'm just offering this as a number of folks miss Tapatalk integration.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Released a major update.

The Luke

Every time I try to login on the app I get this....
0956AA02-DDA9-4A8B-B698-3A0EC1451C31.png

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
There are no ads in the app - and there are two ads on the site. I'm just trying to get some bigger tires for my mule guys...surely that's not a crime. Would you rather a yearly fee for no ads?

The reason for the app, is I wanted to try it out, it offered push notifications for the site. I'm not crazy happy with how the app works, but I know some of you are missing tapatalk like sailors itching after visiting the red light district, you just need that itch scratched.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts