• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are all RZRs junk?

Re:

These posts contain great humor, I like it! Lol

I have been on rzr forums quite a bit lately because that seems to be where the most tire reviews and pics are (I'm about to buy tires). It's fawking hilarious how devoted the whole rzr crew is to whip antennas, 37 led light bars of varying sizes, and expensive sound systems....oh amd of course yeti coolers. Every single one of them strive to fit the bill and fit in with everyone else. Lol. Honestly I expected the rzrforums to be a lot like buttpirate, but there doesn't seem to be that many douchebags on there at all. Or maybe asshats would be the better term.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

I have been on rzr forums quite a bit lately because that seems to be where the most tire reviews and pics are (I'm about to buy tires). It's fawking hilarious how devoted the whole rzr crew is to whip antennas, 37 led light bars of varying sizes, and expensive sound systems....oh amd of course yeti coolers. Every single one of them strive to fit the bill and fit in with everyone else. Lol. Honestly I expected the rzrforums to be a lot like buttpirate, but there doesn't seem to be that many douchebags on there at all. Or maybe asshats would be the better term.

They are all too desperate for approval & acceptance to pick on anyone or talk sh*t

TacomaJD said:

. Its the new softer ***** generation that thinks if ur busting balls ur bullying them. What a bunch of entitled still living at home mommas boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact : 9 out of 10 razr owners drink bud light margarita

Nooooo. The fj cruiser guys got the zima market cornered ????

It is lame to see so many rzr's with whips blaring tractor rap. About as disappointing as your generation inventing the vape craze. That being said, I have had 2 or 3 people tell me it was one of the best days of their lives to come drink beer, listen to metal and climb hills with us.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Our group, while most now have RZR's, started with crawlers and whatnot. I grew up on Pirate. A fair amount of us have been banned on RZRforums. Can't tell the truth, nobody gives a **** about real tech or how to really fix your **** on your own, how to fab better **** etc. The mod kept kicking my buddy Travis with the 42copperhead youtube channel off because our videos showed disregard for nature, people riding recklessly and drinking. Obvious we are all drunk in those videos. laughing1 Like a third of our group is now sober from too rough of 20's. Travis has never tried alcohol laughing1
That place sucks

Zjman said:
Fact : 9 out of 10 razr owners drink bud light margarita

That's funny, I hate defending SXS at all because like 90% of owners are douche nozzles. I'm just happy to have a good group to ride with that isn't scared to tear **** up. Boulevard Pale Ale for me thumb.gif

Re:

blacksheep10 said:
Our group, while most now have RZR's, started with crawlers and whatnot. I grew up on Pirate. A fair amount of us have been banned on RZRforums. Can't tell the truth, nobody gives a **** about real tech or how to really fix your **** on your own, how to fab better **** etc. The mod kept kicking my buddy Travis with the 42copperhead youtube channel off because our videos showed disregard for nature, people riding recklessly and drinking. Obvious we are all drunk in those videos. laughing1 Like a third of our group is now sober from too rough of 20's. Travis has never tried alcohol laughing1
That place sucks
That's funny, I hate defending SXS at all because like 90% of owners are douche nozzles. I'm just happy to have a good group to ride with that isn't scared to tear **** up. Boulevard Pale Ale for me thumb.gif

Glad you have a sense of humor about it!
Hell I take abuse from yota guys cause my rig is Jeep based, my wife gives me crap cause her 72 bronco has a badder motor in it than my rig (true story). It's all in jest and fun, its how most of the guys I ride and hang with are. Actually its how you know we like you!! LOL

Re: Re:

blacksheep10 said:
That place sucks
Lol that's funny. I haven't and probably won't register there, just lurking for wheel/tire pics. I'm on PRC (Ranger forum) and some guy on there tried to tell someone that moving the upper shock mount to the outter hole or cranking preload doesn't affect cv angle at all lol. Simple ****. I was a newb at one time on simple **** too, I guess.

Worst one I'm on is the FJcruiserforums. You'd think all them flatbillers' fj's would outrun Randy Slawson in the valley the way they talk about how much better it is to run full coilovers in the front. I'm like, you can buy every aftermarket part on the internet but you still have oem ifs!!! You can only obtain a certain, miniscule level of badassery on factory ifs lol. I'll stick to my $100 strut spacer.

Latest posts