• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are sxs and rzrs allowed at grey rock?

pholmann

Ive never been there before and was thinking about taking the rzr with me for the srrs event for the wife to ride around on while I hit real ****. The web says no dirtbikes or atvs's. Does that include sxs's?

I cannot answer for the SRRS weekend. But, for the Hardline Ride and most every time I have been there, no motorcycles and no ATVs. It has gone back and forth on allowability of side by sides. They will be allowed on the Hardline Ride with helmet.

TheViking said:
I say put in on the trailer take it along anyway tell them it's a parts runner for GM powered SRRS vehicles...

:rolf: :rolf:

Ever notice nobody build dodge powered bouncers........hmmm

Forgot the guys name, and he is on here, lives in Jacksonville, close to Chocco, he got a super nice buggy with a big block stroker Dodge engine! But he is the only one I ever seen.

zukimaster said:
Forgot the guys name, and he is on here, lives in Jacksonville, close to Chocco, he got a super nice buggy with a big block stroker Dodge engine! But he is the only one I ever seen.

Which buggy is it? Only ones I know from Jacksonville is Natedawg, Marc Mussleman with the dark colored nice buggy, and Scott Roszell with the nice green buggy on air shocks.

pholmann said:
:rolf: :rolf:

Ever notice nobody build dodge powered bouncers........hmmm
Because they don't have enough pounce to bounce!
fordcontraption01 said:
my dad loves stupid ass dodges :gtfo:
I will pray for him
zukimaster said:
This sounds quite sad only one elusive Mopar bouncer left in the wild

I was planning on bringing a 6-seater Ranger for the wife, kid, and any friends that tag along. The thing is as big as a dang Jeep. I'll be disappointed if they don't allow it in the park.

Gayzrs should just have there own parks! :flipgotcha:

They did last year and I'm sure will this year. Somebody post this in the actuall race thread in trail rides section and when Clyde gets back from KOH he can answer.

While I don't disagree, it all comes down to enough seats for everyone coming with me. Otherwise I'd leave it on the farm where it stays 99% of the time.

pholmann said:
While I don't disagree, it all comes down to enough seats for everyone coming with me. Otherwise I'd leave it on the farm where it stays 99% of the time.
My ol lady loves hers and I get to buy her parts for holidays instead of jewelry. Outside of that I could do without them.

patooyee said:
I was planning on bringing a 6-seater Ranger for the wife, kid, and any friends that tag along. The thing is as big as a dang Jeep. I'll be disappointed if they don't allow it in the park.

Sure that is fine, but I figured you would bring your buggy. We are limited to 50 vehicles and you have one spot!

JohnG said:
Sure that is fine, but I figured you would bring your buggy. We are limited to 50 vehicles and you have one spot!

He was referring to the SRSS ride.

The-Boss said:
He was referring to the SRSS ride.

Correct. I thought I turned down the private ride invite because I didn't think I could make it. I hope I haven't accidentally tied up a spot all this time?

Just read the thread. I haven't paid anything so I guess I'm not tying up a spot.

Any idea how far cable hill is from parking area? Its over a 6hr drive for us so we were just gona jump in a daily driver 4x4 and head down but really dont wanna walk for miles to get to the race hills

highrolrcustoms said:
Any idea how far cable hill is from parking area? Its over a 6hr drive for us so we were just gona jump in a daily driver 4x4 and head down but really dont wanna walk for miles to get to the race hills

Allllll the freaking way across the main drive. Maybe 50 yards. Hahaha

Latest posts