• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atlas Shrugged

Hell if I were to hit it big, I might put my money in the Bahamas, but I don't reckon I'd leave. If they tried to get me on evasion, I'd put this sumbitch in my rear view! Australia has a no extradition policy, and they speak sorta-english and still believe in V8 rear drive cars! :woot:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Hell if I were to hit it big, I might put my money in the Bahamas, but I don't reckon I'd leave. If they tried to get me on evasion, I'd put this sumbitch in my rear view! Australia has a no extradition policy, and they speak sorta-english and still believe in V8 rear drive cars! :woot:

And they have Hi-Lux's too...

that guys shares are about to be worth 4 bil. Cap gains on that is 600 mill. I would peace out before I let Obama have that without a moments hesitation.

patooyee said:
that guys shares are about to be worth 4 bil. Cap gains on that is 600 mill. I would peace out before I let Obama have that without a moments hesitation.

That is a mighty good point. While I can't even begin to fathom that amount of money, you still got to CYA with the always greedy government!

Does it seeing this is retarded huge numbers for people to understand? I am so pissed at my tax bracket, I have looked at bouncing this bitch. I dont have to move anywhere. Just have to apply for a work visa. Not hard when you're company will vouch for you.
AUZ an NZ are actually very hard to get citizenship. Much harder than the US. I was thinking Trinidad/Tobago.

Google Earth those islands, they're ghetto as hell. I went down the whole damned island chain on Google Earth on a rainy day once, and only the areas near the cruise ships and resorts aren't full of :afro: housing or mud huts.

Re: Re: Re: Atlas Shrugged

InDaShop said:
Does it seeing this is retarded huge numbers for people to understand? I am so pissed at my tax bracket, I have looked at bouncing this bitch. I dont have to move anywhere. Just have to apply for a work visa. Not hard when you're company will vouch for you.
AUZ an NZ are actually very hard to get citizenship. Much harder than the US. I was thinking Trinidad/Tobago.
I did some work in Trinidad, I could probably live there. They are mostly friendly and pretty cool. Just as the locals will tell you though, don't go up in the mountains, that is where the Cartel hangs out and produce their ****. Many of man have not returned from up there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts