• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Auburns Toomer Tree

They have a huge insurance poilcy on the tree and a few nice size ones that have been growing in a remote location for years. Bammer ::) :flipoff1:

I heard the audio clip on the radio this morning were that INBRED ****IN RETARD called in to some radio station confessing that he WAS the one who did it, BRAGGING & **** molaugh

Even told them how he done it , I don,t know how Alabama,s "TREE LAWS" are set up ,............but here in Ga. his STUPID ASS would be in DEEP **** .........RETARD..

WAR EAGLE ON HIS ASS ........RETARD..

He is facing 10 years in prison, held on $50,000 bond. I'm a Bama fan, live 1/8th mile from Toomers, and still think its messed up.

ibrokeit said:
I'm a Bama fan, live 1/8th mile from Toomers

It has always amazed me how many Bama fans live in Auburn, when I was down there my roommate was a die hard Bama fan, people across the street from us were all Bama fans :dunno:

grcthird said:
It has always amazed me how many Bama fans live in Auburn, when I was down there my roommate was a die hard Bama fan, people across the street from us were all Bama fans :dunno:

Could be because of the atmosphere......Tuscalosa is a Crap hole. :puke:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Could be because of the atmosphere......Tuscalosa is a Crap hole. :puke:

Yup, and I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering. But mostly the town. It is so much nicer around Auburn than Tuscaloosa is.

Some AL fans have started a foundation to collect donations and raise funds to help the tree or replace it. Its called Tide for Toomer. You can find them on Facebook.

J. J.

patooyee said:
Some AL fans have started a foundation to collect donations and raise funds to help the tree or replace it. Its called Tide for Toomer. You can find them on Facebook.

J. J.

Now that is something GOOD to hear right there,........some folks being REAL , hats off to them for letting everyone know we all pull for our team, and you ai,nt gotta be an ASS to do it :dblthumb: