• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Auto Upholstery shop around Birmingham/Cullman?

jwilson645

Looking for a shop to add some foam and recover the seat in my truck. Im in between Cullman and Birmingham so someone in that range would be good. I know of M&M in Holly Pond but they're waaaay above what I'm looking for. Last one I had done was at Riverside Auto Trim on 278W in Cullman but I don't think they're still open. I've heard yes and no. What about Speegle's? Are they still open?

Super Upholstery Team in Pelham off hwy 65. Fast and decent work. Had them do a couple of things for me in the past and very satisfied with their prices. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

I have used Sosa's down in hanceville several times with good luck. They will be doing the interior on my new build truck as well. The Dodge D200

zayne2427 said:
I have used Sosa's down in hanceville several times with good luck. They will be doing the interior on my new build truck as well. The Dodge D200

Thanks Zayne. My uncle said there was a place in Hanceville that was good but didn't know the name. That sounds like it could be the one he was talking about.

Re:

My daughter dances with Abbie Sosa, his daughter. I was going to use him to cover some seats and just haven't had time to take them down yet....let me know once he gets them done, so I'll know what to expect.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

So, Sosa went from King pin to making seat covers?
203cf77c177e47628f49d93d866229fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk