• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad Influence the Supercharged LSX454 powered Bouncer

jeeptj99 said:
Hopefully someone still races Attitude, that's one of my favorite race rigs.
Asked him that yesterday, said he was going to keep it till this new one is all worked out, then said it would be hard to sell attitude, if he does at all

Had the privilege of walking around this ride a few times today and its top notch. Fit/finish and attention to detail are amazing. I'm anxious to see it perform once its dialed in.

scooter60 said:
Had the privilege of walking around this ride a few times today and its top notch. Fit/finish and attention to detail are amazing. I'm anxious to see it perform once its dialed in.

Test and Tune today went great. He was hammering on it and was the fastest anyone had ever been through our test course. Full vid should be out Tuesday. Stay Tuned. :popcorn:

I really think you all did an amazing job with this build...

I really like the fact that you took the time and shot a video of the build process and added some "Tech" throughout the whole process. That was a really nice touch in my opinion, It helped build the story and also shows some of the effort it takes to build and off road rig.

I really love blue, but wasn't really digin it UNTIL the Wrap was put on...Man that really set the buggy off, loved how the grey and white tied in the blue and black, and until then i really didn't notice the Rigid Radiance light bar hiding in the front. That was a NICE touch!

Only people that have built a rig from the ground up know the effort and drive it takes to see any project like this through to the finish.

Awesome job guys.

got to check this thing out at HPO this weekend. Great job guys. Fit and finish are awesome. The engine/gearing are spot on. Man that thing turns up! The way it responds and all makes it so much better than the Gold Rush buggy in my opinion. This will be a top contender for sure

Thanks guys. We are super pleased with how it turned out and performed at it's first race.
This is only our 3rd Turnkey build out of the shop so they will only get better from here.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks guys. We are super pleased with how it turned out and performed at it's first race.
This is only our 3rd Turnkey build out of the shop so they will only get better from here.

I was very impressed with everything about this and it handles all that power very well, thing is a blast to drive. boy buggies have come along way. Anyways hell of a job y'all knocked it outta the park IMO

Latest posts