• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad Weekend @ the Drag Strip

Dang that sucks. How bad was the damage? I take it he was ok. What are the specs on the Engine?

Yeah he ok :dblthumb:
Thanks for asking.
Hes definitely not at work today tho....hes real sore.
The Hans device saved him tho.
He has huge bruises where it sits on his shoulders but it saved his neck.
He also hit his shoulder on the cage b/c the car spun all the way around and hit flat against the wall backwards.

Motor
540ci
14-71 mooneyham hi helix magnesium blower
Will have to post after pics from cell later.
Heres another vid of after tho.
Holiday Raceway 4.70 Heads Up 2010

I stopped by Rons house last night, He said to hell with drag racing, he`s gonna build a tube chassis buggy and drop the blower motor off in it! :****:

kwoods71 said:
Those blower motor cars are awesome, The sound of those blowers under driven at idle is one of a kind.

The blower is actually OVERDRIVEN 56% and puts out bout 40lbs

csmith.....I love the way it sounds. drool
You should hear it in person.

Frogg you kno hes not gonna give it up :driving:

Hell I think we know somebody that has a SBC BLOWER MOTOR just goin to waste if Ron decides to build a tube chassis :flipoff1:

zukiscott said:
Hell I think we know somebody that has a SBC BLOWER MOTOR just goin to waste if Ron decides to build a tube chassis :flipoff1:

Yah, don't you still have one in your stable Julio? I remember one in some old pictures you had thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah, don't you still have one in your stable Julio? I remember one in some old pictures you had thumb.gif
Somebody else has one too! I aint gonna say his name, but his initials are BUDGET YJ. That dang T-Bird has been sittin long enough.